2,174 results
All reviewsocean frontoceanfront roomhardwood floorsyogurtpool areafree breakfastcocoa beach oceanfrontthird floornice poolpartial ocean viewthe breakfast arearocket launchfront desk clerkkennedy space centerport canaveralpre cruise staybalcony
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was great. It's right on the ocean & the view was beautiful. Marlene at the front desk was so helpful at check in. She gave us a great room with an ocean view. The room was very nice & clean. I appreciated the fact that the floor did not have carpet, ( for me that's the only problem with hotels, something about carpets makes a room feel not clean). The view was breathtaking! It was right next to the Cocoa Beach pier, with restaurants & shops. Can't wait to go back. Hope to stay longer next time.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Chaun H
Lorrie G, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

We want to thank you for taking the time to evaluate our La Quinta In and Suites - Oceanfront property. We truly value our guests and we want to make sure you have your best possible stay. We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed January 21, 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lorrie G, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

This hotel did not meet our expectations. It is touted as a perfect hotel to stay in before cruising. I liked the idea of leaving our car here for the week, having breakfast, and a free shuttle all at a reasonable price. I have to say, ‘buyer beware’ because it not work that way for us. While checking in and asking about the shuttle I was informed that because I did not book directly with La Quinta, I would not be eligible for the free parking and shuttle. I was not aware of this policy, because I had booked on booking.com. So, I was given a website by the hotel to arrange to be shuttled over to the ship. The reason why I made reservations at La Quinta was to take advantage of the perks they provide to their guests. I guess it did not add up for me and I was a ‘half a guest’! No one had filled in the blanks for me prior to my arrival. And my impression was that we would save a lot of money by staying there. I viewed the website they suggested and found out that parking the car at that lot would cost $10.95 a day plus tax! That is quite a bit of money that really adds up because our cruise was for seven days. This was no bargain!
As for the free breakfast, it was terrible. The hotel has a lot of rooms and the breakfast room was inadequate. It was so crowded and chaotic that we both grabbed a mini bagel (not toasted) and a cup of coffee. There was no place to sit so we decided to sit at one of the tables outside even though it was chilly. This was the worst buffet breakfast we have ever experienced. Even the small creamer packets were broken!!
The room was OK. It was clean and equipped well. But the bed linens did not appear to be fresh and they were scratchy.
I could go on and on about our negative experience at this hotel! I have never stayed at a LaQuinta before and I will never stay again! This is a low level hotel. After the expenses incurred because we were not eligible for the shuttle and parking, we could have stayed at a much nicer hotel!
If you are booking a room at this hotel, make sure you do it directly. Or better yet, don’t do it! Choose a better hotel!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank michelewave04
Lorrie G, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2018

We apologize your stay was not satisfactory. We take great pride in our hotel and we value our guests. We want to make sure they have their best possible stay. We appreciate you bringing your concerns and comments to our attention.

Reviewed January 19, 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

Ideal and beautiful location for our night before Cruise. Had time to walk beach and get in vacation mode before taking the shuttle to pier. Very nice rooms and decent breakfast. Able to walk to stores for last minute cruise necessities. Helpful staff.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family