Anthony's On The Beach
US$200
US$187
Hilton.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach-Port Canaveral(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$227
US$209
US$180
US$120
Cocoa Beach Suites(Cocoa Beach)
US$109
US$106
Orbitz.com
  • Free Internet
US$146
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewstile showerwant fancyocean facing roommicrowave and fridgenice showerpatrick afbeither directionsmall hotelocean frontsound of the wavesfull kitchenwatching the sunriseground floorcoffee makeronly stayed one nighttwo night stayrocket launch
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Basic motel right on the beach. Rooms are small with tiny bathrooms. Next door resident playing loud music late. No amenities. Soap in bathroom hanging on the wall. Very low grade bedsheets and floors. ...but location great. Lots potential.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 26, 2017

I arrived and was greeted warmly by the lady in the tiny office.. My room was mid way down the building on the first floor.. Not a fancy place but love that its on the beach and was reasonably priced compared to most other places I checked into too. My only real complainants was the smell.. Can't describe it other than to say musty with some type of cleaner trying to mask it. The clothes I put in the dresser drawers and the blanket I brought from home which I used on top of the bed to nap under still had that smell on them days later.. Had to wash everything, even the things I didn't wear.. Other reviews mentioned this so I took Fabreze along but it didn't help..Honestly, I didn't feel he room was dirty but I couldn't get that smell out of my nose.. I brought a small coffee pot because reviewers complained their rooms didn't have one and they were right.. Glad I had mine. Refrigerator made a loud noise every few minutes and the air conditioner was horribly loud.. it did cover the noises from other guests and cars on the roadway though, but I couldn't hear the television very well.. I would consider staying again for the price factor but I think I will shop around next time I am in Cocoa Beach..

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank kaysue
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for a couple nights for a family cruise. Read reviews..."diamond in the rough" OMG...there was NO diamond...just rough! There was a "smell" of mustiness when you walk in from the air conditioner. Unfortunately, our daughter ended up sick from this mustiness. Not happy!! Will spend the extra money for a better hotel!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank disneyfanfamily2010
Reviewed July 31, 2017

Location is OUTSTANDING: right on the edge of the beach with a couple umbrella tables little deck over looking the water. Beds comfortable, bathrooms sufficient and clean. The rooms were well appointed with a little fridge and microwave but no way to use the latter without bringing your own pot, mugs and utensils. A quick run up to Publix solved THAT problem. It was over 100 degrees during our visit but the AC was able to keep up pretty well and the sunrise over the water was worth every penny.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
7  Thank Cornelia R
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Very dirty and low standard room. Bad cleaning sticky carpet and noisy bed and floor. Bad lightning and smell is one of it's head features with a broken fan lamp. It have kitchen equipment tho. Further the maid forgot to lock the door after only leaving towels in the room while we were out.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family