“Fun place to stay”

Fawlty Towers Resort Motel
Ranked #23 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed 13 September 2011

My girlfriend, her children and I have had the occassion to be in the Cocoa Beach area of Florida several times over the past year or so. During 3 of those travels, we were able to stay at Fawlty Towers and thoroughly enjoyed the accommodations, and especially the location. Just off of the beach, we've walked to the Atlantic and spent the day swimming and enjoying a variety of beach activities. With several awesome restaurants nearby, finding good food was very easy and convenient. As well, the Snad Bar across the street with its live music has been a great deal of fun. The Fawlty pool and outdoor bar are fun and very clean. We have recommended it to many of our friends, and will definitely be staying there again. Enjoy.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank SarasotaMike7343

Reviewed 29 July 2011

Ok , first off this isn't in a bad part of town.....Cocoa Beach is Cocoa Beach wherever you are in it. Sarasota it ain't!! It's ok if you like a laid back surf style atmosphere.
Now the motel. It isn't advertised as 5 star. It doesn't charge 5 star prices. You get what you pay for, which is inexpensive, average accomodation, and friendly staff. I find it ideal for a one/two night getaway. If I want a luxury break I go elsewhere and pay more.
So in short a good place for a cheap couple of nights break.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I have been coming to the fawlty towers for the past 6 years, the rooms are clean small bathrooms also clean and the bed and furnishings are wonderful. An added bonus is the tiki bar, where nightly ice cold beers and wine can be had. This is a family run resort that is well kept. The camaraderie with the staff is what keeps us coming back multiple times a year!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2011

Just back from another great vacation in Cocoa Beach.Over ten years ago, on the recommendation of a friend, I stayed at the Fawlty Towers Resort Motel the first time I visited Cocoa Beach.I've been coming back to Fawlty Towers several times a year ever since and treat it like a second home.The location is fantastic, about a block from the beach. As a single woman travelling alone, I've always appreciated the security at the hotel as well as the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the rooms.On many occasions, often due to delays in shuttle launches, I've had to change reservation dates or add extra days to my stays. Each time it's been handled without a problem. My next stay may be my last because this last trip, I ended up extending my stay by several days and found a house to buy in Cocoa Beach. Friends can still expect to see me at the Tiki Bar at Fawlty Towers.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank ZamDoris
Reviewed 14 July 2011

Me and my wife stayed at the Fawlty! And we had a great time the staff was great waited on us every min. When we got there the patio doors (slideing glass) doors where unlocked we asked the front desk why and they told us they use them as cut threws as they would have to go around the bluiding to get to the rooms to help people. Me and my wife went for a walk to the beach and they was adult book store behind the place but it looked dead for the 5 days we where their. Seen no cars in the parking lot. Not like the days inn and the best western that do have a stripe club right next door at the pier. We have been coming here for 7 yrs now. For the RonJons and Cocoa beach fireworks that they do light of at the Alan Shepard park, the boat races,and for the air show also. We have had a great time in the tiki bar. We can park our car and walk to any place like sand bar and Fl seafood and grill. Like I said we have been coming here for years and we love the place and we will keep coming here for many years to come. We can shop and eat and never have to get in our car to go anywhere. Where can you say that? The staff Terrie ,Rebecca, Chris, Paul, and Peggy are the best when we have a question they are their to help us. They all know the places to go wither it is Cocoa Beach or other local fav

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank eldonnicholz
Reviewed 14 July 2011

i would just like to say i had the most amazing time at faulty towers me and my 6 yr old daughter had a blast, im a single mum from uk , we came over to watch the launch chill at the beach and for my self just relax and do some shopping , the rooms was very clean we had clean towels fresh bedding , every day the staff were very helpful , my self and daughter was made to feel right at home, i also got to make some new friends at the location was perfect for us as was just a stones throw away from beach and restruants and the motel even had a pool i would recommend this for anyone who travels to cocoa beach florida , the town its self is very peacfull no trouble at all

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank icetea186338
Reviewed 14 July 2011

i dont know where you think that you stayed but some of your info is wrong.. first of all this is not a bad area and there is NO strip club near the towers,,we have stayed in this motel for 8 years and have NEVER EVER had the issues you are describing.. there has never been an issue with locking doors or any other security..and our rooms have always been clean and nice.i guess my question to you would be if you had such bad vibs about it from the beginning why didnt you check out the room before you paid for it..the staff is alway accommidating to their customers,as for the tattoo shop they are everywhere these days and shouldnt reflect on the motel, it has nothing to do with them.
dispite this review we will continue to stay at fawlty tower,enjoy the tiki bar , the shops and the ocean and will recommand it to our friends

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends