My girlfriend, her children and I have had the occassion to be in the Cocoa Beach area of Florida several times over the past year or so. During 3 of those travels, we were able to stay at Fawlty Towers and thoroughly enjoyed the accommodations, and especially the location. Just off of the beach, we've walked to the Atlantic and spent the day swimming and enjoying a variety of beach activities. With several awesome restaurants nearby, finding good food was very easy and convenient. As well, the Snad Bar across the street with its live music has been a great deal of fun. The Fawlty pool and outdoor bar are fun and very clean. We have recommended it to many of our friends, and will definitely be staying there again. Enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 32-room, two-story property boasts a character all its own. It encloses a lush tropical garden surrounding the pool with its authentic "Tiki Bar". The pool is available year-round (a little warmer in the summer) and the beers are always cold. Relaxing balconies offer partial ocean views or poolside retreats. A tranquil oasis in a resort setting at truly affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Fawlty Towers Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fawlty Towers Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Fawlty Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Fawlty Motel Cocoa Beach
- Fawlty Towers Resort Motel Cocoa Beach, Florida