Days Inn by Wyndham Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral
US$289
US$256
Hilton.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach-Port Canaveral(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$148
  • Pool
US$237
US$209
Anthony's On The Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$120
Cocoa Beach Suites(Cocoa Beach)
US$109
US$106
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
1,477 results
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskale housesmoking roomcontinental breakfastyogurtport canaveralone night staywould stay againfridge and microwavethe breakfast areanice staykennedy spacepre cruise staycruise terminalbeachmotel
Reviewed January 21, 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Sarah T, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Reviewed January 17, 2018

I had made a one night stay reservation almost one year ago online for the day before a 7 night NYE cruise vacation. My flight arrived at 7 am on December 29,2017 which got me to Cocoa Beach at 930 am and check- in was at 4 pm. Out of curiosity I thought I would check and see if there were any rooms available. They had one room ready. I was so happy & they did not charge me anything extra. The ladies at the front desk were very friendly, professional and helpful. I was never so happy to see a clean room & bed in my life . I had been awake for 24 hours and this made my day. I will never forget my experience at Cocoa Beach Days Inn. I always have great experiences at Days Inn. The next morning before I left I made sure to let the ladies know I would be giving them a rave review and how much I appreciated their kindness.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank A W

Many Thanks for your feedback.! Your time and input are very valuable to us here at Days Inn.
We take pride in being able to exceed our guests expectations..
I am glad you had a great stay and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Sarah T, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2018

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

This is an average type motel. It is OK for a short stay but is, I think, in need of updating. The carpet and curtains look dated and a bit grungy and furniture a bit old fashioned. The beds are comfortable though and it is clean enough. There is a coffee maker, microwave, fridge and TV in the room. Breakfast is a basic continental, basic but fine. A nice swimming pool on the site.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your value input!
We will look into these service issues so that we may better serve you

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

Very small for 2 queen beds, but worked for the one night. The room had been updated. I think if the furniture wasn’t so big there would have been more room for our suitcases. We had the room right next to office. The office staff were great!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family