“Probably a good beach side family holiday hotel”

Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach
Ranked #11 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A different cry from what we are used to with Sheraton hotels in Australia. Our room was very pleasant, large and the beds very comfortable. Linens left a lot to be desired – in fact I thought the room had not been made up but it turned out that the linens had not been ironed. Check in staff did not look at us once while running through the spiel of welcome. Very strange, but then again perhaps she was just in holiday mood.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Cheri K, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello, Kate

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us on Trip Advisor.

Receiving a warm welcome during check-in often times sets the tone for a great stay. Unfortunately, it was brought to my attention that we fell short of meeting your expectations when you arrived at Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach.

In order to better uphold our commitment to deliver exceptional service to every guest, from arrival to departure, I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team in order to improve our check in experience process. Thank you for being a valued guest and we hope to welcome you again whenever your travels bring you back to Cocoa Beach.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,237)

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I was given this hotel as part of a deal that Priceline has, that you book the room and then they tell you which hotel you will be at. I was a little nervous, but this hotel has exceeded ALL of my expectations! I booked transportation from MCO to the hotel, and that was incredibly seamless. Once arriving at the hotel, was greeted by very friendly staff. Upon check-in I was also assured about my transport to the cruise terminal. We made our way to the room, which was beautiful. Two queen beds, huge tv, fabulous dress in area and detached toilet and shower area. The bed was super comfortable, but the pillows which you had 4 we a little too soft for my liking, but my mom enjoyed. I noticed that there was no hair dryer, and that was quickly taken care of by the front desk! Dinner at the Shark Pit was delicious, and walking around the surf shop was fun. We had breakfast at the attached Starbucks, and ate in front of the shark tank!!! This was a fantastic experience that I would definitely do again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Sarah K

Hello Sarah

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Four Points by Sheraton-Cocoa Beach.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at Four Points by Sheraton-Cocoa Beach and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Cocoa Beach.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

We were excited about our stay as the pictures looked great, the location was great and we wanted to take advantage of the cruise ship parking package. Can you say deceiving?!? Our room didn't even face outside of the building, when opening the windows of our room we were surprised to see the interior of a surf shop. While I understand they share a common building, it is not what I want a view of my room to be of so our only option was to keep the shutters closed, which was like being on an interior cruise ship room.

Aside from that the staff clearly don't have much training or take any ownership in anything other than slamming and blaming upper management. For example, the iron on our room didn't work. The girl at the front desk responded, "We have irons in our rooms? I have been here for over a year and didn't know that." What? It took me waiting in the lobby over 30 minutes to get one that worked.

Also, our room had no shampoo or conditioner in the attached shower dispenser so after waiting for 15 minutes a maintenance guy brought up shampoo and insisted he had to put it in the dispenser. I explained to him that my 7 year old daughter was in the tub and that wouldn't happen and asked if I could do it and was told no. The solution was for him to put shampoo into a cup in the room. Needless to say, we never did get any conditioner.

They also have a restaurant in the lobby called the Shark Pit Bar and Grill, be sure to check out my review of that as well. Our dining experience was so horrible they ended up comping my whole meal and hotel stay.

The only two positives I could find were that the laundry wasn't expensive and they offer a cruise ship parking package that includes transportation to the port and outside parking on the top floor of their structure.

As a SPG lifetime Platinum Member I have stayed in over 500 different Starwood properties and this was by far my worst experience. Needless to say we will not be coming back to this property ever again and if I was you, I would look for alternative options or resign to the fact this is a one star property and you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank greggfi626
Cheri K, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

We are sorry that your experience was not up to expectations. Management will make the staff aware of your comments, and use them as a training tool. Thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate learning how we can make our hotel better.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We were in town visiting family over the Christmas holiday, and we truly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Spacious, clean corner room. The windows in the corner rooms have colorful outside lights that added to the holiday atmosphere. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would agree with another reviewer's "middle-of-the-road" hotel assessment, yet we enjoyed it very much. They do have a nice outdoor pool and hot tub, too.

Lots of beach and surf gear in the large hotel shop. We don't surf, but people who do would easily find lots of gear either here or at the large Ron Jon Surf Shop across the street. THere are some cute gifts in both shops, too.

The hotel is located close to several restaurants within walking distance, and the beach is about three blocks from the hotel.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are better
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are also thrilled that you were able to not only enjoy the hotel's many amenities, but also the nearby vicinity and the advantages of our great
location!

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Great hotel. Nice pool and hot tub. People are so friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and clean. Several nice amenities. Parking is so convenient to your rooms. Covered in garage. Access from the floor you stay on. Nice guest shop in lobby. Don’t go to the shark pit. Worst part of the trip

Room Tip: 3rd floor is the most convenient floor to be on
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Cheri K, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach with us. As a valued guest, I was disappointed to hear about your experience in our dining outlet. With aspiration to always exceed guest expectations, we have unfortunately fallen short of this goal during your recent stay.

As we strive to deliver a flawless guest experience, we would love to discuss your areas of concerns further. Whenever you have a moment, feel free to contact me frontdesk@fourpointscocoabeach.co, so that we can continue to improve our F& B operations.

Once again, thank you for providing feedback that will ultimately help improve our dining procedures and effectiveness. We hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travels bring you back to Cocoa Beach so that we can provide you with a premium dining experience that not only meet, but exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Stayed here the night before a cruise. We had the park your car package and took the shuttle. It is only about 5 minutes to the port. The beach is one block away. There is a Winn Dixie and Walgreen's across the road and a Starbucks in the Lobby. The room was spacious and clean. We were able to park the car in the parking deck. The hotel was quiet. I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank GMRPH
Cheri K, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Hello, GMRPH

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback with us! We are thrilled that you were able to not only enjoy the hotel's many amenities, but also the nearby vicinity and the advantages of our great
location!

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Hotel Four Points Cocoa Beach is located at A1A Road and has the beach at walking distance. Four Points is one of the US hotel-chains. Like all of these type of hotels Four Points Cocoa is managed as a cash-cow. Staffs are correct.

The hotel has 75 rooms over 5 floors and is relatively outdated. Restaurant, a mall for beach clothing, Starbucks, tiny gym, pool and parking are all indoor.

The room appeared OK, was clean and had a good bed, fridge & microwave, airco, large flat-screen TV, chair plus desk and wardrobe. We had a separate bathroom with toilet, washbasin & shower. The window cannot be opened so forget fresh air. Free Wi-Fi internet and parking at US$6 at the property’s garage.

Four Points Cocoa Beach proved a middle-of-the-road yet OK hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Cheri K, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Hello , Mrs. Piket

I am very sorry our current appearance was not what you had anticipated.
We strive to maintain the highest standards, not only in service, but also
with regards to maintaining the overall look and feel of the hotel.

In November of 2016, our hotel under went a 1.5 million dollar renovation of all
of our rooms, as well as our public spaces (1st and 2nd floor lobbies, business center, meeting space and fitness center) in order to provide a highly
functional space and stylish décor that meet the modern needs of our valued
guests, like you.

Although we fell short of meeting your expectations during your past stay,
I hope you will consider Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach on your next
visit to Cocoa Beach so that we can better deliver upon the guest
experience you deserve.