La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach-Port Canaveral(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$159
US$130
US$120
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$91
US$147
Hilton.com
  • Pool
US$100
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$119
Cocoa Beach Suites(Cocoa Beach)
US$85
US$83
  • Free Internet
US$264
US$254
  • Pool
1,271 results
All reviewsshark pitparking garagesurf shopfish tankfront deskjunior suiteron jontwo blockswinn dixiepool and hot tubdisney cruiseport canaveralstayed here for one nightpre cruisegrocery storeshuttle servicestarbucks
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

I was given this hotel as part of a deal that Priceline has, that you book the room and then they tell you which hotel you will be at. I was a little nervous, but this hotel has exceeded ALL of my expectations! I booked transportation from MCO to the hotel, and that was incredibly seamless. Once arriving at the hotel, was greeted by very friendly staff. Upon check-in I was also assured about my transport to the cruise terminal. We made our way to the room, which was beautiful. Two queen beds, huge tv, fabulous dress in area and detached toilet and shower area. The bed was super comfortable, but the pillows which you had 4 we a little too soft for my liking, but my mom enjoyed. I noticed that there was no hair dryer, and that was quickly taken care of by the front desk! Dinner at the Shark Pit was delicious, and walking around the surf shop was fun. We had breakfast at the attached Starbucks, and ate in front of the shark tank!!! This was a fantastic experience that I would definitely do again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Sarah K
Cheri K, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Hello Sarah

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Four Points by Sheraton-Cocoa Beach.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at Four Points by Sheraton-Cocoa Beach and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Cocoa Beach.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

We were excited about our stay as the pictures looked great, the location was great and we wanted to take advantage of the cruise ship parking package. Can you say deceiving?!? Our room didn't even face outside of the building, when opening the windows of our room we were surprised to see the interior of a surf shop. While I understand they share a common building, it is not what I want a view of my room to be of so our only option was to keep the shutters closed, which was like being on an interior cruise ship room.

Aside from that the staff clearly don't have much training or take any ownership in anything other than slamming and blaming upper management. For example, the iron on our room didn't work. The girl at the front desk responded, "We have irons in our rooms? I have been here for over a year and didn't know that." What? It took me waiting in the lobby over 30 minutes to get one that worked.

Also, our room had no shampoo or conditioner in the attached shower dispenser so after waiting for 15 minutes a maintenance guy brought up shampoo and insisted he had to put it in the dispenser. I explained to him that my 7 year old daughter was in the tub and that wouldn't happen and asked if I could do it and was told no. The solution was for him to put shampoo into a cup in the room. Needless to say, we never did get any conditioner.

They also have a restaurant in the lobby called the Shark Pit Bar and Grill, be sure to check out my review of that as well. Our dining experience was so horrible they ended up comping my whole meal and hotel stay.

The only two positives I could find were that the laundry wasn't expensive and they offer a cruise ship parking package that includes transportation to the port and outside parking on the top floor of their structure.

As a SPG lifetime Platinum Member I have stayed in over 500 different Starwood properties and this was by far my worst experience. Needless to say we will not be coming back to this property ever again and if I was you, I would look for alternative options or resign to the fact this is a one star property and you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank greggfi626
Cheri K, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

We are sorry that your experience was not up to expectations. Management will make the staff aware of your comments, and use them as a training tool. Thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate learning how we can make our hotel better.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

We were in town visiting family over the Christmas holiday, and we truly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Spacious, clean corner room. The windows in the corner rooms have colorful outside lights that added to the holiday atmosphere. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would agree with another reviewer's "middle-of-the-road" hotel assessment, yet we enjoyed it very much. They do have a nice outdoor pool and hot tub, too.

Lots of beach and surf gear in the large hotel shop. We don't surf, but people who do would easily find lots of gear either here or at the large Ron Jon Surf Shop across the street. THere are some cute gifts in both shops, too.

The hotel is located close to several restaurants within walking distance, and the beach is about three blocks from the hotel.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are better
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are also thrilled that you were able to not only enjoy the hotel's many amenities, but also the nearby vicinity and the advantages of our great
location!

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 1, 2018

Great hotel. Nice pool and hot tub. People are so friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and clean. Several nice amenities. Parking is so convenient to your rooms. Covered in garage. Access from the floor you stay on. Nice guest shop in lobby. Don’t go to the shark pit. Worst part of the trip

Room Tip: 3rd floor is the most convenient floor to be on
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Cheri K, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach with us. As a valued guest, I was disappointed to hear about your experience in our dining outlet. With aspiration to always exceed guest expectations, we have unfortunately fallen short of this goal during your recent stay.

As we strive to deliver a flawless guest experience, we would love to discuss your areas of concerns further. Whenever you have a moment, feel free to contact me frontdesk@fourpointscocoabeach.co, so that we can continue to improve our F& B operations.

Once again, thank you for providing feedback that will ultimately help improve our dining procedures and effectiveness. We hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travels bring you back to Cocoa Beach so that we can provide you with a premium dining experience that not only meet, but exceed your expectations.

Reviewed December 27, 2017

Stayed here the night before a cruise. We had the park your car package and took the shuttle. It is only about 5 minutes to the port. The beach is one block away. There is a Winn Dixie and Walgreen's across the road and a Starbucks in the Lobby. The room was spacious and clean. We were able to park the car in the parking deck. The hotel was quiet. I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank GMRPH
Cheri K, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2017

Hello, GMRPH

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback with us! We are thrilled that you were able to not only enjoy the hotel's many amenities, but also the nearby vicinity and the advantages of our great
location!

We look forward to your next visit!