2,764 results
All reviewsgreat tiki barcocoa beach oceanfrontpool deckbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelocean viewfront desk staffoceanfront roomfire pitport canaveralkennedy space centervaletcruiselongboardbellmanumbrellascomputers
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here on a cold January day. The hotel is located in a great part of Cocoa Beach, close enough to everything you might want to do, but far away enough that you feel safe even in the evenings.

The parking lot is huge and the $7 per day parking fee is reasonable. Check in was quick, friendly and helpful. The room was larger than expected, remodeled in the last 5 or so years and had an effective HVAC system. The bathroom was spacious with good water pressure.

Beach access is super easy and it’s great to have a bar/restaurant/pool so close to where you need it.

I would certainly return here again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

I'd like to start off with saying that it's a beautiful hotel, the food is great, and the Tiki bar was a great place for us to unwind. Why not 5 stars you ask? I don't understand why a Hilton guest should have to pay to park in the hotel parking lot, especially if you are a Hilton Honors member as I am, when you are staying there, I can understand it if you are leaving your car there while you go on a cruise, but not while you're staying there.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Bambathegreat
Ashlyn P, Social Media Coordinator at Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay while with us at the Hilton. While I am glad you had a great experience, I would like to address your parking concern. As many other premiere Hilton brand hotels, our hotel charges for parking. This is something that you will find at almost every upper scale hotel. I do apologize that you were unhappy with this aspect of your stay. I do still hope that you come back again in the future for another stay. Have a great day!

Reviewed January 17, 2018

We have stayed at this hotel many times and will keep going back..... great staff all very professional and made us so welcome! Good sized rooms although the bathrooms are a little on the small side but very clean. Fabulous breakfast especially the omelettes! This location is superb and the views of the beach stunning! Thanks to Akisha, Monique, Karm, Hollie and Adam for making our trip a memorable one. We look forward to our next visit

Room Tip: Coastline view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay while with us at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. I am so glad that you had such a great experience especially with some of the staff members mentioned above in your review. I will let their supervisors know of the great impression they left on you. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back for another outstanding stay. As you have noted, being a Hilton brand hotel we strive for the utmost professionalism. I hope to see you come back and have another memorable getaway on the beach!

Reviewed January 16, 2018

Went there for a weekend with my better half. Monique checked us in and made us feel great (she worked on her computer to give us a better room). We liked the tiki bar, the pool, and the room. We charged Starbucks to our room all four mornings. Good parking. See you in the fall!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jake2424
Ashlyn P, Social Media Coordinator at Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay while with us at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. I'm so glad that you were able to make it to our property! I will certainly give Monique praise for what a job well done she did. It was our pleasure to be able to move you into a better room since we had that available. I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of all of the amenities we had to offer during your stay. We'll see you in the falll!

Reviewed January 16, 2018

I wouldn't want to spend more than a night there. Rooms too small. Bathroom ridiculously small and cramped. Also tacky looking with multi-colored tile-- some of which had never been cleaned!! Too pricey for quality of accommodations.
However, the staff at the wedding reception was excellent!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Melanie K

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay while with us in Cocoa Beach. I am sorry to be reading that you didn't have as comfortable a stay as we would have liked you to. As for the size of the room, they are standard rooms and get bigger in size as you go up to rooms like the King Jr. Suite and the Presidential Parlor etc. I have made note of your concerns about the tile and we will make sure that our housekeeping department double inspects the cleanliness of the tile as they are already working hard to keep the rooms in great shape for each guest. I hope you come back again soon for the guest experience that you deserve.