All reviews last minute booking parking lot would stay here again hot breakfast nice stay beds were comfortable motel coupon bathtub launch cocoa
Reviewed August 12, 2018

I am very very picky with my hotels when all the hotels in the area were booked event the $400/night one Econo Lodge was my ONLY option. My son and I took our own blankets and pillows just to be safe. Pulling into the hotel I had to calm my OCD and breathe deep, the doors were open to the parking lot which usually is a bad sign. I walked in to check in and was met by a very pleasant man who checked my in and was very insightful with the best way to watch the launch (he was spot on). I received my Free wifi and FREE breakfast coupon (located at an offsite diner) and prepared myself and my son for the room unveiling. WOW PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!! The room was small but adorable and most Important it was IMMACULATE, the beds were made nicely and they were comfortable and the flooring 5"plank brand new the bathroom also new. 2 NEW THINGS..1. The hotel far surpassed my expectations 2. The diner for breakfast a place I would not have pick on my own was delicious and service was fast and friendly. I GIVE EVERYTHING AN A rating.

Room Tip: Sleep like a baby with the old a/c unit by the window, we heard nothing.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2018

The hotel staff members were very polite, professional, and made us feel welcome. After entering our room, we were pleased with our hotel choice. However, the sheets were a little rough and the bathroom fan and tub stopper did not function. Those problems aside, we would stay here again and recommend this location to others, as well. Thank you for the hospitality and great breakfast!

Room Tip: We think they are all good.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2018

This was a charming hotel, while it was the last hotels that we could find for the day it was OK, the pool was clean the room looks like it has just been updated but it’s still was quite dated! While it was a nice, safe and quiet

Room Tip: just get one
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2018

Pros = Very nice people at front desk & quick check-in. Very affordable & near the Beach. Updated rooms & comfortable beds. Good hot breakfast.

Cons = Room floors needed mopped. Tub & toilet needed updated. A/c little noisy. Breakfast off site.

Room Tip: First floor close to pool. No elevators.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Art269
Reviewed December 8, 2017

Stayed 2 nights, Woke up the first day with a few bites that I thought were insect bites The next morning I had multiple bites on my body and blood stains on the sheets, The manager said he was very sorry and that was it.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple