Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area
US$272
US$256
Hilton.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach-Port Canaveral(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$158
US$148
US$179
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

Cocoa Beach Suites(Cocoa Beach)
US$109
US$106
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
1,193 results
All reviewsport canaveralcruise packagekoi pondshuffle boardping pongvolleyball courthot tubsnooze cruisesmall kitchenetteshuttle servicecruise terminalwinn dixieshort walk to beachron jonssitting areahot breakfastbeds were comfortable
Reviewed January 22, 2018

I thought this hotel would be good for one night before our cruise. Well was I wrong ,if there was any other hotel with room we would have left. This hotel is old, smelly, had ants and roaches. We never used the shower we slept in our clothes so we did not have to open our luggage. Never stay here.

Stayed: November 2017
3  Thank Joanne R
Samuel K, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Clean, friendly, great breakfast buffet. Stayed and relaxed the night before our Disney Cruise. Perfect location, not too far from the cruise ports as well as shopping, the beach and area attractions. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017

Thank you for your review, we enjoyed having your family visit with us. We hope to see you again soon Hope you had a wonderful time on your Disney Cruise

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

We booked a room here for the night before our cruise. We paid online and decided to go with this hotel because we could leave our vehicle here for the week while we are on the cruise. We checked in and they gave us room keys to our room and we drove past people lingering outside around the buildings, not sure if they lived in the hotel or they were homeless. I got out of the truck to go find our room which was down dark hall ways and stumbled upon our room with several people sitting outside. I opened the door and immediately hit with a musky stinch smell and the floor had a large puddle of water at the door. I got back in the truck and back to the front desk and told them I could not stay here. They agreed to give me my money back if they could rent the room to someone else. Bottom line is don’t wast your money on this place. Spend the extra $50 and stay somewhere nice and safe.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank gulfcoastmom03

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. We try to provide guest everything they need to enjoy their stay at times families will gather around their rooms so we offer them a chair to sit in as the visit with love ones. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

I booked this Comfort Inn & Suite by the chain's super reputation but was extremely surpirsed. It was a spruced up older hotel. It had the same feel furnishings wise as other Comfort Inns but was not near the quality I expected though it was very near the ocean n was more than adequate for our over night stop. On a super positive note: the breakfast was above n beyond, cruise parking n shuttle we're excellent and the staff was super friendly and helpful. I would stay again for the same purpose.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2018

Property is old in need of repair and a good Exterminator, the first room we checked into had cockroaches crawling on the bed, they changed our room and the next room had cockroaches crawling out from under the refrigerator, as we were only staying one night as we were leaving on a cruise the next day, we took turns sleeping and watching out for the critters,will never stay at another choice hotel

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family