“Great Food and Service”

Ranked #16 of 167 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: More than a coffee house...Offering....Fresh Roasted Coffee on Site, Specialty Espresso Drinks, All natural fruit smoothies, Bagel Sandwiches, Breakfast Wraps, Panini Sandwiches, Soups and Salads! "After 5" menu served Wednesday, Thursday,Friday and Saturday evenings after 5, consisting of pizza, flatbreads, quesadillas, nachos and artisan cheese trays. Wine bar with unique wines & many Craft beers. Live Music on these nights. Free WiFi all the time.
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

It was a little on the pricey side of cafe lunch food ($9+ for a sandwich, $5+ for smoothies) but I have to admit it was delicious. I had the 'not your average BLT' and I think what was called the 'mango sunrise' smoothie; both I highly recommend! Coffee was good too. Service was WAY above what I'm used to getting at similar places!
One thing I'll say though: I came to down cocoa beach from farther north in the country (up where autumn exists) and I was looking for a cute cozy cafe to write in-- you know, the kind that smells of coffee, has little lamps and squishy armchairs full of pretentious hipsters. After an hour of browsing TripAdvisor and Yelp I determined that a place like that doesn't seem to exist in Cocoa Beach or cape canaveral (there was one 'maybe' over in Cocoa village). Anyway, I picked here because it was the only one that fulfilled the squishy armchair requirement. TLDR: for atmosphere, picture a quintessential autumny coffee shop's love child with the beach and that's the Juice n Java Cafe.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I went with a friend and we had a most excellent lunch. Parking is easy right outside the restaurant. I had a turkey panini and a bowl of pumpkin apple soup. Both were outstanding. My friend had a spinach salad and a bowl of squash soup, which were also excellent. The place has a very relaxed atmosphere and is in a great location. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We like our coffee, we stopped here twice as well once before the beach and once after. We utilized their beach parking this includes 10% off in the cafe. We had a frappe mocha and the second time we split a smoothie. We sat and read for a while. Comfortable chairs and good wifi.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Good Morning Juice N Java. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not one of those guys that enjoy the eclectic joints, but I must say this place opened my eyes to a whole new world of different eats. I had the Milano Panini with house salad. Very tasty very good at a good price. My excitement came from the Tsunami Strawberry smoothie that got my morning off to a great start. The food was great and the atmosphere is cool and kind of funky which I've come to embrace with open arms. If you go make sure to order one of the many wraps or Panini's you won't be sorry. For the price around $26 you can feed two well with Java too boot.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Stopped by both a Friday and Saturday and heard some great live music. A good selection of beer and wine and some interesting food options