“Enjoy La Brochette at Half Off”

La Brochette Bistro
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Cooper City
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: American, French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2015

We've been meaning to try the bar menu, a 5-7 p.m. special and finally did so today. We were apparently the only ones to do so today, but that's fine; the bar is only six seats wide. To be brief, we enjoyed the following items, left fully satisfied, and paid probably less than half of what a full dinner would cost. We had:

San Pelligrino water
Two classes of excellent wine
An excellent soup of the day plus a great french onion soup
Two delightful salads
Escargot plate
Key West Lime Chicken Schnitzel over pasta (wow)
One Creme Brulee (the most expensive item and it's huge)
One coffee
Total was just over $55 and we could not eat another morsel.

Yes, you're getting appetizer size plates but really, it was more than enough. My chicken was a single breast done perfectly. The dinner version probably includes a 2nd breast but it was not necessary at all. Service was polite and efficient as always. The only downside is that you're sitting at the bar looking at bottles of wine and the fish video on the TV and it's a little early for dinner. A small trade off for enjoying top quality La Brochette fare at family restaurant prices. Try it sometime!

1  Thank remarkability

Reviewed October 26, 2015

I am never disappointed with La Brochette. There is always and long list of fresh specials, especially seafood, and the food is always top rate. This is a quiet hidden gem.

1  Thank Barry S
Reviewed October 21, 2015

I frequent this restaurant often as it is clearly my all-time favorite, but I recently tried their bar happy hour. The wine selections were spectacular as were the appetizers on the bar menu. i look forward to many happy evenings sipping and tasting the wonderful flavors offered......

Please don't tell EVERYONE you know as I'll never get a seat at the bar when i drop in!!!!

Reviewed September 9, 2015

So very good. The food is always interesting and flavorful. The staff is perfect in every way. We have never been rushed through our meal and the timing of the service is so polished. Love how intimate the entire restaurant feels, nicely lit and decorated. The tables are spaced apart so we don't feel like others are intruding on our conversation.

Reviewed August 17, 2015

Planning our 1st dating year anniversary, my beau and I or I'll say, he did, decide we should go to a french restaurant somewhere in Ft. Lauderdale. However, through Googling, he came across La Brochette, which was located 5 minutes from where we were staying. We had three (3) appetizers and soup, all of which was unbelievable! We had a tartar that was a combo of meats, topped off with quail eggs -- just incredible, the baked escargot--yummy; baked brie, oh my! The asparagus soup, delicious! How could a restaurant top it? Dessert -- can I say incredible one more time--incredible! This place is a hidden gem; and worth the find!

1  Thank AnnieP2016