“Daughters Baby Shower”

Angelique Euro Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelique Euro Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 360 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Belgian, French, Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Galiano and Ponce de Leon
Transit: There are Bus stops two blocks from the restaurant. There is the city of Coral Gables "free " trolley that takes you from the metro station to the heart of Miracle Mile and in front of Angelique euro cafe restaurant.
Description: Angelique Euro Café: Angelique Euro Café was born in the cobblestone streets of Madrid, the boulevards of Paris and around the fountains in Rome. It embodies the unique and complete European neighborhood cafe experience - a welcoming place where guests can indulge in simple and alluring flavors, sip favorite beverages and socialize with friends. Angelique Euro Cafe serves an eclectic blend of neo-classic European favorites from the Mediterranean Riviera focusing on flavorful preparations of cuisine from Spain, France, Italy and Belgium. Angelique Euro Café is open for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch and is sure to add an exciting new dimension to Coral Gable's.
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Angelique was chosen for our daughters baby shower. I cannot say enough of the wonderful experience we had. The ambience, the food, the service , all was excellent. My family and friends kept on commenting how great everything was.
Thank you Jessica for making this day so special for us .

Reviewed 20 August 2017

This gem has been here for a long time and we just discovered it. Classy Manhattan
style restaurant with nice ambiance, interesting menu, attentive and first rate service
and great food. Attention to detail is evident. When we mentioned we were pre-theater, the server asked how long we had; we were out on time. We'll be back, soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My son and his fiancee brought my husband and me here for brunch. Everything we ordered was delicious. My Eggs Benedict with prosciutto was amazing. The eggs were perfectly runny. The hamburgers were yummy and perfectly cooked. We had an appetizer of calamari which was tender and crispy. We sat outside since there was a baby shower inside. We had a really nice time!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I have frequented this place for years and absolutely love it. The food is always excellent and last night I went with a group of friends who had never been there and everyone was impressed!!! Everything that was served from the mini cheese soufflés to the hamburgers, to the fish and steaks were excellent!!! Even our server Cecilia was lovely!!! She takes the time to explain every dish so you can make the right decision for your pallet. Another detail worth mentioning is they have great wines from $22 a bottle. Great little place!!!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

To be fair, the food was delicious and our server was attentive. HOWEVER... halfway through our meal, we discovered that a private party had reserved half of the restaurant. We discovered this when a man starting using a microphone and loudly speaking Spanglish just a scant 3 feet behind my chair. The situation deteriorated further when small children took the microphone and took turns shouting, talking and singing. Unfortunately, I have a hearing impairment which makes it difficult for me to hear in loud environments, and the situation was intolerable. My companions and I had to leave the restaurant and relocate outside which was a pain. I have since found out that Angelique's very often rents out the restaurant for private parties. I'm good with that, but if you are going to "rent out" your restaurant to loud, obnoxious people and give them a microphone... then you NEED to let your other customers know. I was horribly inconvenienced, I will not be back nor can I recommend this place to anyone. Very disappointing as I'd heard good things about this place.