“Incredible cupcakes!”

Misha's Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Coral Gables
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love their red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and mini chocolate chips inside! Delicious! They have a wonderful variety of gourmet cupcakes!

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm not a sweet tooth. However, when those rare moments do occur, Misha's is my spot to fill that craving. The only thing I take off is a portion of the icing because again, I'm not a sweet tooth. Check them out. Great cakes. Great customer service and great experience always! Thanks Misha's!
P.s. They have yummy samples also.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

My daughter in law ordered 100 cupcakes for her wedding, in several flavors - my favorite were the chocolate ganache and the nutella. Other people loved the salted caramel and the carrot cake.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

The kids had finished appointments at the Dentist and Orthodontist and I figured Misha's Cupcakes as in order. We decided to get a selection and as usual they were wonderful and everyone loved them. Always a treat for everyone.

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

The cupcakes were full of flavor. I would highly recommend purchasing cupcakes from Misha's. I ate the cookie dough one and the dirt in the cup. The dirt in the cup tastes just like the kids snack from my childhood! Great job Misha's!