“Fantastic pasta.”

Ranked #1 of 376 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Italian fine dining our way. Hosted by Beto DiCarlo, chef and 3rd generation restaurateur. Come join us for Italian traditional family recipes in a warm, friendly and inviting atmosphere.
Reviewed July 25, 2016

My wife and I showed up last Friday with no reservation. We had to spend one hour in a nearby bar before coming back to have a great wine and pasta experience on a table in the outside. We were waited by the owner himself... very friendly guy indeed.

Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

From the moment we walked in we were greated by the owner who did nothing but make us feel welcomed. My boyfriend and I were down for vacation and we walked in pretty late (my boyfriend is and executive chef and Im a server so we felt bad) but he assured us it was no problem at all. Je even sent us 2 glasses of champagne on the house. The layers and flavors of the food was just fantastic and I am so happy we stumbled upon this little gem.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for a couple of glasses of wine early afternoon and the welcome was so good, we decided to go back for dinner. Absolutely no regrets! Friendly family style atmosphere and amazing dishes! I asked them to make the pollo francese to a veal francese and it melted in my mouth! Their Pouched pear dessert was a decadent end to the meal!

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

Felt like family as soon as we walked in! Beautiful Intimate setting and delicious wine and food! The bread is fresh and they provide fresh tomatoes to enjoy with your bread! Beautiful setting beautiful people fantastic food!

Reviewed July 15, 2016

From the minute we arrive in Fratellino, we had a great experience. I came to celebrate my birthday with my family. We were greeted by Beto, the owner. Who recognized that we had made a reservation. Beto is the son of Argentine immigrants of Italian descent. He actually speaks perfect Spanish with "Porteno" accent, even though he was born and raised in the US. We had complementary antipasti consisting of prosciutto and cheese that were very tasty. Then we followed with a couple of great appetizers. The risotto with porcini mushrooms was fantastic. My son had the gnocci that were also excellent. The staff sung Happy Birthday for me and brought an amazing chocolate cake. In summary, this is a great and cozy place with excellent food and service.