“Grat Food, Old World Style”
Review of Fratellino

Fratellino
Ranked #1 of 372 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Italian fine dining our way. Hosted by Beto DiCarlo, chef and 3rd generation restaurateur. Come join us for Italian traditional family recipes in a warm, friendly and inviting atmosphere.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You enter a crowded little place surrounded by Italian memorabilia - pictures of family members and celebrities.

You start with make yourself Bruschetta and then dive into wonderful pasta.

Save room for old-fashioned Italian desserts.

It was just like being back in Italy!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Fratellino is little brother in italian... You can infer this from the business card, but the experience brings it to life. The food was wonderful, but the atmosphere was even better. I assured Beto when we were leaving that surely his great-grandmother must've known mine. (When my plate was served he mentioned I would love his great-grandmother's recipe, and indeed I did!)

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Best italian restaurant in miami. Beto is the owner of this restaurant and he made me and my fiance feel like we were coming to our own house. I really appreciated his hospitality and I definitely will be coming again. The food was amazing, the best pulpo ive had and risotto. Best italian ive ever had, even more than italian food ive had in italy. You could taste the passion.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best restaurant in Coral Gables. I would one of the best culinary experiences I've had in Florida. Fratellino is a family owned restaurant. Small and cozy, great location on Miracle Mile, excellent service and superb plates. You have to go to understand what I'm saying. Wine selection is really good and at affordable price. Wonderful experience!

1  Thank Telodigoluego
Reviewed June 7, 2018

What a place , but but wonderful

From the moment that you set in and greeted by the owner Beto you feel like you are home

He greets you with a warm smile and care

The food is handcrafted and very well prepared

The dishes are uniquely presented with thought and great taste

This is a must go to place