All reviews plenty of hot water dixie diner mom and pop non smoking old florida enjoyed our stay ac beds tile linens cleanliness units
Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

Picked this motel due to price .. Reservation was made over the phone with the owner, Eugene. The owners are from Poland and have owned the motel for 8 years. I asked about safety and she said they have had no issues. Very nice people!

Room 8 .. King Bed
They offer AARP discounts and for the price, it's nice! No breakfast included but there is a restaurant right next door. Room has a clean bathroom and comfortable king bed. No hair dryer in room but you can check one out of the office and they are good hair dryers. Extra blanket available.. We brought our own pillows but the ones they have are good.

Plenty of hot water. Room also has a refrigerator, microwave and a flat screen TV

Rooms also refreshed daily but after .. check your window locks. Ours were left unlocked twice which happens when they open the windows to air the rooms when cleaning.

For the price I will stay again and would recommend it

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Flylowe
Reviewed January 27, 2017

We called and reserved two rooms - non-smoking for our fishing trip. We were received and welcomed by the lady who owns the motel...very friendly and very welcoming. Rooms were clean and neat. Helped us park our boat in a safe place. We were given our AARP discount with no problem. We will stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Beverly M
Reviewed January 24, 2017

On the road on a motorcycle and needed a cheap place to stay. The owner was very helpful and went to check the room to make sure it was made up. She actually showed me three rooms so I had my pick. Clean, inexpensive, and fine with me! There was a diner across the lot so I could walk to get something to eat and have breakfast in the morning.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 784rogerr
Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

My employers stayed during the summer on s weekly bases.The lady that was running the motel was very kind and went out of her way 2 help peeps.then when the owners came bk they treated my employers like dogs.and wld make them leave b4 checkout time.the owners are very rude,and disrespectful.the motel has roaches andd brdbugs,would never stay again.Mr.Karns

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Deric1945
Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

They don't make 'em like this anymore! Park at your door for Southern charm and hospitality.
Clean friendly convenient. Near lots of very interesting places. Dixie Diner on premises. This is the real old Florida!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ilovenostalgia