“Great sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Nice, clean little restaurant. Staff was friendly and service was great. We ordered 4 different sushi rolls (they were delicious with a nice presentation)and hibachi dinners (large portions and very tasty). My husband was disappointed with the soup (as compared to the soup from our area hibachi restaurants up in Ohio). Over all our family really enjoyed our meal.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed April 23, 2017

First time here, I usually drive to Winter Haven. I wanted to try some place closer anyway really good and fresh. I had the Tuna avocado roll with soy paper. Also ordered Tuna shichimi very fresh tasting. Will be returning.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 13, 2017

The bento box lunch special was fine. Nothing great but nothing terrible. Minimal friendliness with no pleasantries offered. TV and a news radio station playing simultaneously. I've been here twice and will probably not be back.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I were in Clermont and were in the mood for sushi. We found Kumo.
The prices were very reasonable and the sushi was good. No complaints there. The service was spotty.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

We ordered takeout but we waited at the restaurant while it was prepared. The decor is nothing special but the place was packed and a number of the patrons that we spoke to said it was the best sushi restaurant in the area. We ordered a number of rolls and all were good although most of the exotic rolls that we get in Canada are two inches diameter while Kumo rolls seemed to be smaller. Having said that, they were tasty, especially the house specialties.
By coincidence, our daughter and husband ate there a few weeks later and enjoyed everything they tried.

Date of visit: January 2017