“Nice Restaurant”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 6, 2017

This restaurant is small, but clean. The food was cooked to order and fresh. You can watch the guy make your sushi. Price was reasonable and affordable.

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Nice, clean little restaurant. Staff was friendly and service was great. We ordered 4 different sushi rolls (they were delicious with a nice presentation)and hibachi dinners (large portions and very tasty). My husband was disappointed with the soup (as compared to the soup from our area hibachi restaurants up in Ohio). Over all our family really enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

First time here, I usually drive to Winter Haven. I wanted to try some place closer anyway really good and fresh. I had the Tuna avocado roll with soy paper. Also ordered Tuna shichimi very fresh tasting. Will be returning.

Reviewed April 13, 2017

The bento box lunch special was fine. Nothing great but nothing terrible. Minimal friendliness with no pleasantries offered. TV and a news radio station playing simultaneously. I've been here twice and will probably not be back.

Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I were in Clermont and were in the mood for sushi. We found Kumo.
The prices were very reasonable and the sushi was good. No complaints there. The service was spotty.