“Quick breakfast!”
Review of The Corner Cafe

The Corner Cafe
Ranked #79 of 108 Restaurants in Davenport
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Quick, friendly service, lots of hot coffee, and a hearty breakfast. Love their omelettes and corned beef hash!

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

Lovely place for breakfast in a traditional us diner
Pancakes are to die for and big portions
Free coffee refill
Very clean

1  Thank keithworkman
Reviewed January 9, 2018

I went to the Café three times and all three left me wanting for better customer service and better food. I won't be returning.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

We originally went to The Corner Cafe to have a late breakfast. Online it does not mention that they stop serving breakfast at 11 AM, we arrived at 11:08 AM. The waitress told us they had "thrown out" all the breakfast food. No worries, we tried some lunch options. I had a philly, my boyfriend had a bbq burger. Mine was delicious, however my boyfriend's burger was way over sauced, way over cooked, and left little to be desired. The service was good and friendly, refills beought without having to ask. Although the restaurant is really out-dated it seemed to be kept clean. We will be back to give breakfast a chance.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

My wife has been here on three different occasions and has always raved about the quality of food and service. Well today was the day and I was very surprised, it’s a nice small town cafe in an area that I’m sure thrived in the past.

When I opened the door we were created with smiles and a very friendly exchange. The waitress was attentive and the food was delivered quickly and the way we ordered it. I read a review where they stated the waitresses never came to check on them, being honest our waitress gave equal attention with her presence to everyone in the building.

If your vacationing or playing a round or two of golf at Champions Gate or visiting any of the Disney attractions. Wake up early and make the 15 or 20 minute drive for some home town food at a great price you won’t be disappointed.

Keep up the great work The Corner Cafe!!!

1  Thank A G