“perfect family holiday house”
other travellers have booked this property
Don't you wish you were here!
Our house Living room with tiled floor
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our house
Living room with tiled floor
42' TV and DVD player in living room
Breakfast bar next to kitchen
Kitchen with dish washer, fridge/freezer with cold water tap, microwave, burner etc
Dining area, 4 chairs with 2 additional chairs
Master bedroom on first floor with 14' Hampton and Rhodes Premont Luxury Pillow Top Mattress
Twin bed room, TV, chest of drawers and wardrobe
One of the (two) public barbecue areas at the bottom of the road
Separate heated pool and clubhouse
Lazy river
Lazy River
Float on the lazy river
Lazy river
Shallow entrance to heated pool/lazy river
Sun loungers around the pool
Tikki Hut next to the pool
Fitness Room
Children Play Area
Pirate themed indoor kids play area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“perfect family holiday house”
Reviewed 20 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

A lovely place to stay, and a nice clean resort. It was a perfect family holiday for the four of us, 3 weeks of non stop fun. A well kept house with everything you need, situated a couple of minutes away from the pools and the excellent lazy river. Another plus is should you need anything the property maintenance man lives on site and is a great friendly chap.

Liked best: lazy river
Liked least: BBQ take your own charcoal, so did not use
Travelling group: Teenagers
21 Oct 2016
Thank you very much for leaving the review and for the great comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Re property maintenance, Lawrence is great and always helpful. That he lives on site is a great bonus and of course handy at times of a hurricane on its way! Thank you for your booking. Ria
marie604
merseyside
“A really great place to stay”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We were a family of six, grandparents, parents and children who stayed here for two weeks at the end of May and had a great time. Everything in the house was perfect, upstairs was a large ensuite master bedroom plus two other double bedrooms with two single bed in each plus a large family bathroom. There was a fourth ensuite double bedroom on the ground floor proving plenty of room for us and could easily sleep 8. The living area and dining area on the ground floor was very comfortable with the addition of cable tv, wifi and DVDs to entertain the children.The kitchen was very good with large fridge/freezer, washing machine, dryer, microwave and cooker. It was like home from home.

The complex itself was excellent with a very good pool, water slide and lazy river, they even had organised games for the children. Snacks and drinks could be purchased at the bar. About 5 mins walk away there's a large supermarket, pub several takeaways and Applebys restaurant. There was also several other restaurants within easy reach by car.

All theme parks and airport are about 30 mins drive away and the directions Ria gave us to the resort from airport was excellent. She also gave us loads of useful information about the house, resort and the surrounding area.

Our stay in Ria's house was great and added to a wonderful holiday.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: Having to come back home from holiday.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
6 Jul 2016
Many thanks for the fantastic review. I am so pleased that the house felt like home and that everyone liked the resort as well. Thank you for your booking and I hope to be able to welcome your family again in the future.
Cambridge
Reviewed 16 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Travelling group: Young Children
17 Apr 2016
Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback about the house, resort and me. I am pleased that you had a great time and that I was able to help in making your stay memorable. You were a great guest.
Vanressa...
Ontario, Canada
“Fun, fun, fun!!”
Reviewed 31 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This was the first time I rented a house and Ria was phenomenal in guiding me though the process and answering all of my questions (thanks Ria!).

The house was great and accommodated all our needs. I loved that it was central to all the attractions such as Universal Studios, Disney World, Sea World etc. The house was also 1.5 hours away from the beaches, which was not bad. We drove to Clearwater and I highly recommend this beach. We also went to St. Augustine, which was also around 1.5 hours away.

When we stayed at the rental unit, we took advantage of the pool at Regal Palms and my kids and I loved it. We loved the pool, the water slide and the lazy river. We had so much fun!

I would definitely recommend this rental unit to anyone wishing to visit Florida and stay somewhere central. I am already planning my next trip!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked that it was central to all the attractions and amenities such as gas stations and grocery store.
Liked least: We had some issues with the television in the living room. It would freeze up. This was easily solved though by unplugging the box and letting it reset.
Travelling group: Young Children
jsoper89
Salisbury, North Carolina
“No better place out there!”
Reviewed 15 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This place was absolutely sensational! Ria was beyond helpful throughout the process and provided the best information. The rental itself was wonderful, it's a great place for a family packed with child-friendly amenities and lots of space. The kitchen is large, clean, and stocked with various utensils. The living room has 2 sofas which are very comfortable and all the rooms have very comfortable beds. The Regal Palms location is great too, the pool is a lot of fun (I highly recommend the water slide). I had zero issues the entire time and would highly recommend this location to anyone interested in a vacation spot. Thank you Ria and Paul for everything!

Friends getaway People with disabilities
16 Jun 2015
Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback. I am so pleased that you enjoyed the house and resort and that the information was helpful. It is always a bit scary booking online from someone you do not know and thanks for putting your trust in us. It is so good to know that I have great guests.
HolidaySu...
London
“Perfect Accommodation,location & facilities , our best holiday ever !”
Reviewed 11 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Just returned from staying at Ria's house, and I am so happy I choose this accommodation for my family as it contributed largely to the best holiday we have ever had. I was initially nervous of finding my way from the airport to the accommodation as our plane was landing very late in the evening. Ria was quick to reassure me that would be no problem, and thanks to her detailed instructions that she emailed us we found our way very easily to the accommodation.The only hairy part of the drive is when you leave the rental car park to merge with fast traffic already on the highway, as the bend is steep and it is not easy to see the fast moving traffic already on the main road. I preferred stopping completely and only going forward to merge when I and all my backseat drivers were convinced it was safe to do so !! This time I was glad for 4 pairs of eyes to watch out as well !!The route Ria gave was so stress free that I even found time to visit the local 24 hour Wal-Mart to stock up food supplies for the next day before arriving at Regal Palms. The next day we recovered from the usual jet lag, and enjoyed the fabulous facilities at the resort. I found the resort staff very helpful even though I requested many times to change the barrier entry cards ( i was using them incorrectly). On hindsight I should have watched others or asked how they operate. I was leaving them in the slot and waiting for the barrier to operate, this was causing the barrier not to open, when all that was needed was the card put in and take it out quickly. Once I realised this they opened 100 % of the time. The house itself was beyond our expectations on all fronts as so was the resort, teens loved it. My son is a shy type but on Sat when there was a member of staff organising games and fun for the kids and teens and older ones , he came right out of his shell played mixed volleyball, took part in a swimming relay competition, american football tag , various other fun events , chatting freely to other kids which amazed me. Disney , Universal and the other attractions were easy to get to. As we were self catering, we found having the big Publix Supermarket around the corner and the even bigger 24 hour Walmart (5 mins drive ), we were able to easily get supplies and cook our favourite meals of Steak , mash and peas or corn in under 15 mins Thanks also to the wonderful cooking equipment provided by Ria . Much better than waiting at a busy diner to be served at around $60 a time for our family . I would suggest to take a good all metal tin opener from UK as the ones we used and bought in the local Walmart were hopeless. The accommodation is very cleverly designed and the downstairs double bedroom has its own entrance & exit door in addition to its own ensuite. The double beds downstairs and upstairs are of very good quality . Petrol stations is fairly close by . We used the Racetrac on highway 192 close to the house to fill up before we returned the rental car at Orlando airport. . We upgraded the original car 3 times during 2 weeks as petrol was so cheap and even driving a large mini van did not hurt the pocket at all. There was no problem at the rental company as the tank still showed full at Orlando airport on each occasion. ! The holiday was all booked by myself in parts from the UK including car rental, flights through Expedia, Ria's accommodation through Trip Advisor, I took sterling t/c as back up in case I lost my cards, used the post office money travel card which I loaded with dollars both in the UK and US. I preferred this card as I had pre bought the dollars to load the card each time so I would not get done on the rate or transaction costs. As for tickets, I am glad I got to USA before deciding because 2 days in Disney was more than enough for my teenagers( Magic Kingdom is a must !) they were all enthralled with Universal. I could not find any big discounts on tickets ,although bear in mind the local Walmart does sell discounted tickets(saving on average $ 10 per ticket) . To those not self catering, Ria's place is a very convenient location of US highway 27 which has few fast food shops including Kentucky and Taco Bell (within a short drive close to the local Walmart), Applebee's, Indian restaurant around the corner and the resort bar.Thank you Ria . Your accommodation, resort and communication was 5 star in all aspects !!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything too many to list !!
Liked least: tinopeners!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
12 Jun 2015
Wow, do not know what I can add to this fantastic feedback. It is thanks to guests like you that it is a pleasure renting out our property. Thank you so much.
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

10 Feb 2015
Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback. I am pleased that you had such a good time and look forward to accommodating you and your family again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$82
/ Night
Book instantly, without waiting for the owner to respond.
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing