“Fantastic stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Games area with full size pool table, table tennis, and foosball
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Games area with full size pool table, table tennis, and foosball
Our private deck overlooking the Lake is ideal for fishing or just enjoying the view
Lake Thomas Villa - spectacular views from the south facing screened pool
Moonlight at Lake Thomas Villa
Light, cool and open plan living space for your comfort and convenience
Rear view of the villa and private deck in our huge garden
Dine in style and enjoy the wonderful Lake views
Dining room with beautiful ornate table with seating for up to 8 guests
Convenient open plan kitchen/diner
Breathtaking views of Lake Thomas
Master bedroom overlooks Lake Thomas
King size master bedroom
Ornate king size bed
Lake Thomas Villa with wonderful tropical garden and wonderful lake views
Queen Bedroom
Queen bedroom
Twin bedroom
Twin bedroom
Conservation view to the right from the pool
Lake Thomas from the garden
Lake Thomas Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jillyham5...
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic stay”
Reviewed March 23, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We are two couples we had a two week stay at this lovely villa. Woke up each morning to an amazing view of a beautiful lake... the location is ideal for Disney, shopping and Restaurants. Publix is close by so no travelling for food shopping and drinks! The Villa is well equipped with clean towels and bedding.

Your age range 50-64
24 Mar 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, your kind remarks are much appreciated. I am delighted you enjoyed the wonderful view of Lake Thomas, and that you found the location ideal for Disney, shopping and restaurants. I agree, Publix is very convenient at just a 5 minute drive away. I am glad you found the villa well equipped and our towels and bedding clean. It was a pleasure accommodating you all, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon. With best wishes, Janet.
Reviewed March 14, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
15 Mar 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, your feedback is much appreciated. I understand my property manager visited to provide a more modern HDMI connection cable for the TV as it is new. We arranged for a pool heater technician to call as soon as we became aware of the issue, and understood that the heater was fixed immediately. I have asked my property manager to look into the other points you raise. For guest convenience, a selection of light bulbs are provided in the kitchen pantry cupboard. I am surprised you had to wait for two weeks for a lightbulb to be replaced, I do apologise for any inconvenience this caused and will ask my manager for feedback regarding this incident. It was a pleasure accommodating you at Lake Thomas Villa. With best wishes, Janet.
Sferg1
“Mrs”
Reviewed January 16, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

We had a super holiday over Christmas in Florida! We choose to stay in lake Thomas villa primeraly for the view, which I have to say didn't disappoint. Communication with Janet the owner was very good and directions to the villa great.
However there were a few things that did disappoint regarding the villa. When we arrived everything was in darkness and as you can imagine after a very long day traveling we had to hunt around for a torch in order to get in, the kids really fancied going for a dip in the pool but due to the pool cover not being on was really cold (we had to put the cover on ourselves and it did warm up after a couple of days as we had paid for pool heat).
On looking around the villa we felt it was very dirty which I did report to the management company and took photos, which if Janet would like to see I am happy to sent to her. One of the bathrooms had toothpaste marks and hairs around it, there was a dead coakroach under one of the chairs in the dining room we found a boarding pass from May 2016 under the bed. There was a huge amount of dust behind the tv and in the master bed room the fan was so thick with dust we couldn't use it. On our first day of holiday I cleaned the bathroom and hovered up. A bit disappointing.
Other things were also very tired, bits of the blinds were broken and shoved under the couch I bought tape and fitted them back up temporary, the tap in the kitchen leaked every time you used it and one of the sinks in the bathroom was rusted through which we felt was quite dangerous as it left very sharp edges. There are also out of date signs all round the villa from a previous management company so when I called to report all of the above spoke to them in the first instance. These are all things that could be really easily fixed but do disappoint when you have hoped to stay in an "executive" villa. We had to call the management company on a few occasions. I have to say when we reported we were getting bitten by some form of bugs round our feet they did send pest control out that day which solved that problem. The noise from the road was very loud I'm not sure if it was the time of year but it was much louder than we had anticipated much more than a background noise I think due to its proximity to a junction and all the trucks and cars stopping then speeding up again. I don't think it would have bothered me too much of the villa had been up to scratch but combined with the other that were tired and dirty wasn't great. On a positive you could see the pool area had all updated furniture, it was lovely to sit out looking at the view and the owner has updated TVs and they left us a small Christmas tree and lights to put up which was nice. We just felt a bit disappointed as the villa could be really nice with a bit of a clean and tlc.

24 Jan 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am so glad you enjoyed your holiday, particularly the view of Lake Thomas. Your kind remarks are most welcome, and it’s great to know the Christmas tree and lights were a success. It was a pleasure communicating with you and great to hear the directions I provided to the villa were helpful.

I requested you send the photographs to help contextualise your concerns which I immediately raised with my property management company, whose contact details were provided in the Welcome Pack I sent prior to the start of your vacation, and were also available along with other useful information in the company’s advisory brochure placed in the villa.

My property manager confirmed that the external lights should have been turned on in advance of your arrival as is normal practice for all bookings. It seems that in the busy run up to Christmas this was unfortunately overlooked ahead of your arrival, I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. Lake Thomas Villa is furnished to an executive standard with recently updated pool furniture and flat screen televisions throughout as you mentioned (you had specifically asked if we planned to update the TV’s ahead of your arrival, and we made sure we did). The property is professionally cleaned after each booking, and so I was surprised to learn of your experience upon arrival. Upon receipt of your review I immediately arranged for any issues to be rectified, and appreciate you bringing them to my attention. Owed to the tropical climate in Florida, we have an ongoing service package in place with regular treatments to keep bugs at bay both internally and externally, extra callouts are included in our package and I am glad to hear the company attended promptly when required.

The pool heater was turned on, but dependent upon the weather, it can take up to 24 hours to heat up to the desired temperature. Due to increasing safety concerns for children, the pool cover is not automatically used.

Lake Thomas Villa is advertised as being situated directly off Ronald Reagan Parkway, with satellite imagery of the villa’s location provided in our location map so that guests can familiarise themselves with the surroundings ahead of booking their stay. We, like many of our guests, regard the location as unique and ideal for a holiday home which provides Florida nature on your doorstep, combined with convenience and ease of access to theme parks, retail shopping, nearby beaches, and all the excitement Orlando offers.

It was a pleasure accommodating you and your family at Lake Thomas Villa, and I do hope you will consider returning soon.

With best wishes,
Janet.
halinka12...
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Heavenly bliss”
Reviewed October 19, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Lake Thomas villa from the outside looks so inviting and then the inside 'wow!!!! the décor was superb. The location is ideal everything so close to hand theme parks, petrol station, conservation parks, and supermarkets where I would buy food for dinner and cook a lovely meal which was easy with all the kitchen equipment you could wish for.
The villa is stands quite a way back from the road and the traffic sounds did not in anyway disturb our sleep, the massive comfy ornate bed did help somewhat.
During the day you could hear the traffic slightly but when you are in good company and having fun in the gorgeous pool you hardly notice it, plus most guests are out and about.
Though we loved days just chilling around the pool overlooking such a picturesque lake and watch the wildlife pass by. A variety of birds a large hawk used to visit regularly and eat his breakfast at the same time we ate ours Yuk!!. plus a resident alligator visited quite often and the fishing is good too.
Many thanks to Janet (the owner) for making our stay so wonderful and the management team who are great.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house, pool area and lake
Liked least: It was far too hot (but the pool remedied that)
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Oct 2016
Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted you found Lake Thomas Villa well equipped to meet your needs, and that you enjoyed the wonderful views of the Lake, the fishing, and the visiting wildlife. It was a pleasure accommodating you, and we do hope you will return again soon.
With my very best wishes, Janet.
bram631
Almere, The Netherlands
“Uncomfortable”
Reviewed August 22, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We stayed in this villa for one week. When we arrived at the villa all looked fine. However outside at the pool area there where old and uncomfortable chairs and a few cushions where floating in the pool. Also two cushions where damaged. We did not use them and put them aside. They where too ugly to use. Later when we left the villa, the owner claimed that we damaged these and did not want to return our deposit of EUR 250,00. If they do this with everybody, they earn a lot of money. The beds where terrible and I was glad to go home after one week. The last night even my wife was beaten by a Scorpion which had settle in our bedroom. The house is also located near a very noisy road, so do not go there to enjoy the silence.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
2 Sep 2016
Thank you for your review, I am glad you were happy with the villa when you arrived. My property manager alerted me to the damaged cushions when he sent me photographs and a report following the clean that took place after your check out. He also informed me you far exceeded the checkout time, and that he had to make a special request to ask you to vacate to allow time for the property to be prepared for our next guests. He has confirmed that as is normal practice, the deck had been hosed down and the pool furniture carefully presented in preparation for your arrival. He refutes any suggestion that the cushions were in the pool or damaged prior to your arrival, and states that any such issues are always dealt with straight away, as was the case in this instance when he immediately sent me photographs of the damage he found after you left. Furthermore, the remaining chairs (we are now missing one of our loungers) are perfectly fine and continue to be used by our subsequent guests. With regard to your £200 security deposit, having advertised with Holiday Lettings/Trip Advisor for more than 6 years now, this is the very first time I have ever had to retain a guest security deposit. When I learnt of the damage and informed Trip Advisor that I needed to claim your deposit, they asked me to provide evidence and proof of the cost to replace the damaged items. Upon receipt of these Trip Advisor awarded us the total damage deposit. Unfortunately, however, the cost to replace the cushions which were part of a matching set was far greater than your £200 deposit at $699.86. We are surprised you found the beds uncomfortable as we take pride in ensuring the villa is fully equipped and comfortable for our guests, as is confirmed by our other reviews. With regard to your assertion that your wife was ‘beaten by a scorpion’, there was no report of this during your stay or after you left. I would like to reassure you and our future guests that every possible measure is taken to ensure that our villa remains pest free at all times. As many of our guests agree, Lake Thomas Villa is situated in an ideal location close to Champions Gate and directly off Ronald Reagan Parkway. This provides quick and easy access to the theme parks, retail shopping, and all the other attractions on offer in the Orlando area. The wonderful views of Lake Thomas and the visiting wildlife provide a fascinating opportunity to enjoy Florida’s flora and fauna on your doorstep, offering a unique vacation experience that presents the very best of both worlds Orlando has to offer.
Reviewed July 19, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
20 Jul 2016
Thank you very much for your review. It’s great to hear that Lake Thomas Villa suited your family so perfectly and that you enjoyed the wonderful views of Lake Thomas. I am pleased you found the villa well-equipped, and ideally located for restaurants, shopping, and the theme parks. It was a pleasure accommodating you and your family, and I do hope you will return again soon.
With best wishes, Janet.
arundel
Reviewed January 9, 2016 for a stay in June 2015

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
10 Jan 2016
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your kind recommendation. It is great to know our pool is one of the cleanest you have experienced. I think you may be our first guests to spot an otter by the Lake - we especially enjoy hearing news of the resident wildlife. It was a pleasure accommodating you at Lake Thomas Villa, and we do hope you will return again soon. With best wishes, Janet.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing