“Fantastic villa and great location.”
other travellers have booked this property
The Front
HIGHLANDS RESERVE GOLF CLUB COMMUNITY MAIN ENTERANCE LIVINGROOM  WITH ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE FREE WIFI, CABLE TV, AND FREE CALLS TO USA & CANADA
Check Availability
BAR/COUNTER/KITCHEN
LOOKING FROM LIVING ROOM TO KITCHEN
BREAKFAST NOOK BY THE KITCHEN
DINING ROOM
MAIN BEDROOM WITH KING SIZE BED  THE MAIN BEDROOM HAS AN ON SUITE BATHROOM, (NOT SHOWN)
MAIN BEDROOM WITH FLAT SCREEN TV
ON SUITE BATHROOM WITH TWO SINKS, SHOWER AND LARGE BATH
ON SUITE SINKS AND BATH
ON SUITE SHOWER
BEDROOM 2 WITH QUEEN SIZE BED AND WITH A FLAT SCREEN TV (NOT SHOWN)
3RD BEDROOM  WITH 2 SINGLE BEDS  THERE IS A FLAT SCREEN TV (not shown)
4TH BEDROOM WITH 2 SINGLE BEDS
3RD BATHROOM
POOL BATHROOM
SOUTH FACING POOL DECK  LOOKING OUT OVER 16TH FAIRWAY AND JACUZZI
SOUTH FACING POOL WITH WHIRLPOOL/ HOT TUB
SOUTH FACING POOL (THERE IS SUN ALL DAY, NOT JUST MORNING OR AFTERNOON)!!
COVERED POOL DECK (LANAI)
LANAI
WASHER DRYER
PLAY ROOM WITH:  POOL, AIR HOCKEY, MINI FOOTBALL, DARTBOARD  ETC.
THERE IS ALSO A COMMUNAL POOL FREE FOR GUESTS. IT IS LOCKED AND USES THE HOME'S FRONT DOOR KEY
AND  A COMMUNAL TENNIS COURT  FREE FOR GUESTS. IT IS LOCKED AND USES THE HOME'S FRONT DOOR KEY
A CHILDREN PLAY AREA FREE TO ALL GUESTS
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 39 reviews

Reviews from our community

Steve B
“Fantastic villa and great location.”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

What can I say that hasn't already been said... We were a family of four with two kids aged 11 and 12 and this villa was fantastic for us. Its beautifully decorated to a high standard and is fully equipped with everything you could need.

The master bedroom and bathroom are huge, with a great shower and corner bath. The bedroom has patio doors giving direct access to the pool. The other double bedroom is a nice size with its own separate bathroom (also leading to the pool), while the other two twin rooms are also very nice and share yet another bathroom.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could need and the kids loved the games room with the pool table and air hockey!
There is also a plentiful supply of towels which was a very nice surprise!

Having staying in many other European villas in the past, I was concerned that the air-conditioning would not be as good as staying in a hotel (Most European villas have single room systems that stop when you leave the villa) however I need not have worried. I can honestly say I never touched the AC once during my time there. It was set to 75f and keep the whole villa lovely and cool at all times, it was perfect when returning from a long day at the parks and for sleeping at night.

The villa also has cable and excellent broadband which allowed the kids time to chill out after a long day and watch their favourite Netflix or YouTube programs. That in turn give me and my wife time to chill out with a glass of wine by the pool!!

Location wise the villa is about 25/30mins from Disney and in a lovely area. Very quiet and with lovely views over the golf course. There are a number of restaurants and takeaways a couple of minutes drive away, as well as a Publix supermarket that has everything you would expect.

Jan, the owner was extremely pleasant and helpful and super quick replying to any questions I had.

I would recommend (and already have) this villa to anyone looking to spend some time in the area and I'm sure we will be back again soon.

Thanks for such a lovely place and for your fantastic friendly approach. It truly was a pleasure.

Wattsmob
“Really lovely villa with great view.”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Lovely villa in a great location. Well equipped. Really good size pool (one of the reasons we booked). Nicely furnished. Small issue with the AC and the safe, but they were resolved efficiently by local management team. . If a few minor maintenance issues were attended to it would easily be 5 stars. Owners very fast at responding to enquiries. We have been to many villas in Florida and this is by far the best we have stayed. Would have loved if there was a visitors book which we could have commented in. We would recommend Mannys Chop house restaurant (20 min south on US27, just past Lowes and Walmart on the right)

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
4 Aug 2017
Hi, Thank you for the feedback. You are our first 4* feedback instead of 5* which is a real shame. However fair that may or may not be.
AC totally agree, but was fixed as I recall the same day.
The safe, I believe you changed the code yourself, hence the problem?
Lastly the maintenance issues. This is the first I have been told about them, would you be so kind as to email me what they are so we can get them fixed asap please?
bdglm3
“Perfection guaranteed”
Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Not sure where to start but here's goes, huge, clean, luxurious, best beds, luxury towels, fully stocked kitchen, warm pool, lovely outdoor space, fabulous games room, peaceful, great comms from owner, nice safe estate, 25mins from Disney or quicker if you talk the west way which is well worth the toll especially on the way home at night! Would normally do a long review but it's not required, if you book this villa you will not regret it I guarantee this.

ShariLibm...
Montreal, Canada
“The Perfect Rental Property!!!!”
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The house is beautiful, newly renovated in such great taste! The area is quiet and serene but close to the parks, shopping and anything else you could possibly want! I loved the house so much, I booked it again for 2018! Can't wait!!!
Jan, the owner is wonderful and a pleasure to deal with! I can't say enough about Jan, and this property! I recommend it to anyone who wants just a pleasant, peaceful and convenient place for perfect Florida vacation.

A TripAdvisor Member
“a perfect place to stay”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed there with my wife and 15 year old son and we had a great time. The house is set in a
great position for amenities and amusements alike. The house is furnished to a high standard and is very clean . The pool is fantastic and we had it with heating and it was like a bath ,beautiful and warm . You also get the sun all day as well . I would definitely go back.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
cleavin
“mr”
Reviewed 22 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

just returned from 3 weeks in orlando.what a fantastic villa i previously stayed in highland reserve 2 years ago in another villa which was good but this villa wins hands down by a mile. great location easy access to shops & disney world.the villa has a great pool & games room which my kids really loved, thd villa was clean and is well stocked with all the accessories that you would find at home and more.Jan was most helpfull throughout our stay and also took the time to personally phone the villa to see if we were ok as hurrican matthew struck which was really nice. we will be looking to book this villa again in the near future.

thanks to Jan and his family for sharing their lovely home with us, we look forward to returning hopefully with no hurrican!!!!!

ESThiever...
“Lovely vacation rental”
Reviewed 20 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This house was perfect for my family of 4. It was not far from Orlando and has everything you need. Our favorite part was the heated pool. The owners were very friendly and accommodating to our needs. We even got locked out at one point and they called right away to check on us. They had someone come out quickly to help us get back in. Wonderful vacation home. We would definitely recommend to others.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$175
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing