“Fantastic location, peaceful and central to...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability

jooemac
Belfast
“Europeans not welcome”
Reviewed 2 January 2015 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

Stayed with my family over holloween for 11 days, we have been going to Kissimmee for nearly 30 years and this was the worst villa we have stayed in. When we arrived the iron and hairdryer were broken as was the air hockey game. The pool heating which we hap paid for was not turned on. Not a big deal you could say only 7 towels for 8 people. No plastic glasses to use at the pool area (we bought them a new supply). But the villa was not cleaned properly, my wife found a pair of dirty underwater under the bed in the main bedroom presumably from previous renters. The worst part was was when we eventually got the management company to come round. Instead of an apology for the state of the villa we were asked what did we expect fot $100 a night as a hotel room in Dallas had cost him $150 a night and look at what we were getting. He then proceeded to tell us he would not rent to Europeans if he had his way as we complained too much. The rental rate is the going rate for the area at that time of year so I don't understand his logic. In all my years dealing with management companies this man was the rudest we have come across. Don't expect help if you have problems with the house

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
3 Jan 2015
This booking was not made through me the owner, but through my management company, if the guest had been able to speak with me direct, any problems would have been put right, I will be in touch with my management about the problems the guest has put on here, however this is the first bad review I have had, and other guests have stayed since October and are delighted with the property so don't know what went wrong here!
Northwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The outlook at the back, pool, spa and extras like pool table/ice hockey
Liked least: having to come home
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
2 Oct 2014
A great review from a great guest, they had just the experience we try to create for everyone, and the same experience we have each time we are there, thanks again for booking!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$170
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing