“Amazing Ice Cream”

Phenomenom Nitrogen Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 13 Dessert in Davie
Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

My second trip here with family! Kid friendly! Highly recommend! Gluten free options! Large servings, people with small appetites can split an order. Lively on weekends :-)

Reviewed February 21, 2017

We were eating next door at Halal Guys and were intrigued with this process. The whole liquid nitrogen process is very cool but the truth is, I thought the ice cream was quite pricey; $5 for 1 flavor with no add in's. I ordered the mint and it was not overly minty. Kinda more like vanilla with a hint of mint. Maybe I should have sprung for some additions but I didn't. The ice cream was just okay. The ice cream was smooth but, again, it was nothing to write home about. I also like having 2 ice cream flavors in one cup and that really was not an option. I admit that I won't be rushing back anytime soon. I really wanted to love this place.

Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

Ice cream is silky and creamy goodness. I don't have a sweet tooth but will be back. It's a little pricy for my taste but I think most places are these days. It's $5 per cup and then $0.75 each add on. Kinda cool watching them pump in the nitrous oxide to freeze your selection. My daughter had chocolate ice cream with m&m's. Happy it was packed full.

Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

Phenomenon Nitrogen Ice Cream is the creamiest, yummiest ice cream EVER!! Phenomenon uses the freshest ingredients and freezes the ice cream right there in front of you! Which is the coolest experience in itself! Watch the nitrogen turn your cream creation into a frozen delight! And, not to worry if someone in your group is not in the mood for ice cream... They can try one of the many varieties of their monster size cookies that are to die for!! Or, one of the warm cinnamon rolls! YUM!!! Or, how about adding a cookie to your ice creation!! OMG! A little dunk never hurt anyone! Right?! So, whether it's a nitrogen frozen ice cream creation... Or, a homemade sweet treat that your heart desires...Phenomenon Nitrogen Ice Cream can satisfy the sweet tooth for everyone in the family while giving you the nitrogen experience! Have fun!!

Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

Very good ice cream. It tastes better than regular ice cream or frozen yogurt. Super creamy! The menu is confusing a little bit. I will improve it

Date of visit: December 2016