“Pretty OK”
Review of Tijuana Taxi Co.

Tijuana Taxi Co.
Ranked #6 of 270 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 27 July 2016

My sperm donor first introduced me to this place around 7yrs ago. I was quite impressed with this place.

The service is always on point when I take the drive to come up this way. Also, I can't get over the margaritas! The food is ok to me. I normally try and eat big before coming to this place. Although my husband and a friend of mine that I frequent this place with is impressed by the chimichanga.

I wish it wasn't so far from me. They have great food and drink specials. I'm always a fan of this place.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

A fun place with good basic american-mexican food, sometimes the specials are really great so give them a try. Margaritas are always good. Always had good service. The prices are more than reasonable. Nice it has an outdoor deck even though it's not a great view.

A TripAdvisor Member
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We love going to Taxi! It has a fun atmosphere and the food is always good. It's usually where I take people who are visiting the area. You can sit outside (if the weather is bearable) or inside. It gets crowded around happy hour, and the parking lot gets pretty full... But that's never stopped us! My favorite dish is the chiquito quesadilla; it's a small version of their big quesadillas and the portion size is great for me. My husband loves the carne asada chimichanga; even he can't eat the whole thing! We don't normally get drinks there, but I think the pricing is pretty good (and food prices are decent too!). Definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

In an area that has a large Latino population, Tijuana Taxi is okay. There are much better mexican type restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Enjoy this festive restrauant every chance I get. The margaritas are the best and the food scumptious!