“Wonderful Lunch”
Review of ZABB Thai & Sushi

ZABB Thai & Sushi
Ranked #10 of 293 Restaurants in Davie
Reviewed July 1, 2018

Soup, salad bar, meal all OUTSTANDING,!
Have to come back soon, they have so many offerings..
VERY Good...

Reviewed June 18, 2018

I love sushi but my husband - not so much. I ordered sashimi and one roll. My husband ordered shrimp fried rice. Needless to say, we both were very satisfied with our delicious meal. Our waitress was very nice but very much in the weeds and forgot to bring my husband's appetizer, but the manager stepped in and took care of us. Kudos to the manager who walks around to make sure all the guests are happy. We will go back, glad it's in the neighborhood.

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

We were here first week open and decided to try again. This is a great operation and server could not be more gracious. Keep up great job.

PS :if this review was helpful kindly touch helpful button !Thank You

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

We met friends that we have not seen for a long time here for lunch. What a huge surprise to enjoy world class Thai food in this small and ordinary looking place in a shopping center! We each ordered wine, appetizers, salads and entrees..so the wide assortment of beautifully prepared and artistically presented foods coming to the table was a taste treat but also a visual feast.The house wine was excellent.
The staff all were so kind and caring ..even covering for each other to make make the service impeccable. What a treat!

Reviewed April 11, 2018

I've been going to ZABB since the first day they opened approximately a year ago, the owners are amazing, very friendly and personable, after trying many of the dishes on the Thai and sushi menu I can honestly tell you everything exceeded my expectations. The prices are very reasonable, the lunch is also amazing with a self serve soup and salad bar. My conclusion if you haven't tried it you don't know what you're missing. I give ZABB 5 stars.