“Overpriced but seliicous”

Juice Therapy Cafe
Ranked #5 of 12 Dessert in Davie
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

It's very pricey, but their food is delicious and so are their smoothies. Staff is very friendly too

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

Please note this review strictly relates to the acai bowls: I read a review on here about the acai bowl. It's the worst a acai bowl I've ever had. Flavor in the acai was not good. Granola was not crunchy. Only given one fruit (banana) on top. No coconut flakes. It's a crime to call that an acai bowl.

Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

Went today and had a kale smoothie, chicken pesto wrap and a dragon fruit bowl... All very good. I would recommend for anyone looking for healthier options and vegan ones as well. They are a little pricey but totally worth it. They have indoor and outdoor seating. They make protein shakes, vegan burgers, wraps, shots, juices. They are also very fresh.

Reviewed August 3, 2016

My girlfriend and I met for lunch and were really happy we did! Originally I had thought it was mainly juices/smoothies. However, after researching, I realized they had homemade soups, wraps, salads and specials of the day. I had a Greek Salad which was very fresh and delicious. It also came with a side of homemade hummus, which was very good. My friend had the special grilled cheese, served on whole wheat bread, and she loved it. I was too full to have a freshly squeezed juice, but will be returning very soon. They had vegetarian options as well as non vegetarian choices.
The owner and people behind the counter were helpful and friendly......

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Every time I eat here, the food is delicious and the staff knowledgeable and helpful. The restaurant is small but, they offer seating outside. A small hidden treasure.