“Pretty Good”

BC Cafe
Ranked #95 of 268 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Brunch for my daughter, grandson, and me- had a soft fish taco and a drink- delicious! My daughter had a similar one, and my grandson had a grilled cheese. All for under $14!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious! But... a little pricey. We got a chicken Caesar salad, the lunch special which was a chicken wrap, a grilled cheese and a burger. Everyone enjoyed the food. The grilled cheese and burger didn't come with fries and that wasn't mentioned when we ordered. With the drinks (no fountain drinks available), our total was nearly $50. For the price I would think the fries would have accompanied the lunch. All in all, I'd probably visit again because the food was worthy.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

We love this place. The food is so different! I love the brunch. Just as good as somewhere downtown but you don't have to dress up!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I was here for a quick lunch. Food was ok for me but so so for my friend, they were closing so service was more concerned about cleaning up and closing the kitchen. My friend's food came burned but still able to eat it. Mine was ok but nothing really to come back for. Small portions, price average for a burger/taco place, $6.50 and so.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

We went to celebrate a birthday brunch. The brunch was amazing!! So good we ordered another sampler. The mimosas were non stop. The waiters came over to check on us all the time refilling our glasses. We had a great time and never felt any rush to leave. I will be visiting again with my family.