“Ate at the bar with family.”
Review of Azteca Real

Azteca Real
Ranked #25 of 291 Restaurants in Davie
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2018

Service was great, they had a couple guys playing guitar which was very nice. It was taco Tuesday. They were OK. Chips and Salsa was good. Friendly place.

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

I went to Azteca with my Mom and my best friend for a fun dinner with some Mexican flair.
Well, fajitas is one of my favorite dishes and I went there dreaming of a delicious steak fajitas with some black beans, white rice and plantains (i didn’t know that plantains are not part of the Mexican cuisine) that I was sharing with my Mom. The place was nice with carved booths and Real Mexican music but when the fajitas arrived I was very disappointed, the meat was hard, the beans were hard, tasteless and kind of watery and the rice was like if part of the portion came from the bottom of the pot. My friend asked for the Chicken soup and it was very good. So, I will give another try one of this days to see if it was just THAT day!

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

The corn tortillas with salsa and beans to start are you off ate great. Order the carne asada, which come with flour tortillas, yellow rice, red beans, and small guacamole the food came very fast and was hot. We also order taco al pastor with meat and chicken. Authentic Mexican food. Drinks were good.

Reviewed January 8, 2018

Stopped here for lunch today and really enjoyed it. Had a beef and bean burrito with chicken breast/onions/green peppers on the side...it was excellent. Wife had a tostada and she enjoyed her meal too. Less than $20 total for both meals including the tip. Food and plates were hot when they came out. Chips were warm and salsa just the right amount of spice. We'll be back again I'm sure of it!

Reviewed January 4, 2018

We always sit at the bar. Have enjoyed everything from enchiladas to fish tacos. The Azteca Diablo soup is a surprisingly good and unique specialty - don't need much after that. Chips and salsa - always generous, always good. Staff is cheerful, too!