“Shorty's Barbecue”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed March 27, 2017

If you have been to a Sonny's Barbecue, Shorty's probably will seem not unlike that. I was seated quickly and had an efficient server. The pulled pork plate was good and a generous serving.

Reviewed October 10, 2016

place was slammed however it was less than a 10min. wait. Service was friendly, we had the onion rings for appetizer. We ordered the full rack baby back ribs with the mac n cheese. I found the mac n cheese to be a bit bland however the baby back ribs were on point. My wife and I shared the plate and had leftovers! No room for dessert :)

1  Thank garcipe
Reviewed October 3, 2016

Ive loved this place ever since I was a kid. Best ribs in town! Absolutely love it. Whether I sit inside or order take it, always a treat! Thank you!!!!

1  Thank David T
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

When on a business trip I was hungry for BBQ and stopped at Shorty's for a take out order. I opened the order-no plastic ware or napkins. I thought I could get past that. The pork dinner I bought was dry, the fried green tomatoes where more coating than tomatoes and bland, the 'house salad' was just chopped iceberg lettuce. The baked potato didn't come with any toppings - not even butter - of course that was ok because I didn't have any utensils and had to eat with my hands. This meal was a real disappointment.

2  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

I was hesitating at first sight as this was my first visit but I was pleased to say it was great.

Food was served quick and fresh. Good value.

Large seating area for groups and parties with tables that can easily fit 30 people.

Nice touch the hot cups for finger dipping.

Only negative is the seats are hard as a rock.

1  Thank Shaun_SWO