“Fast fast food”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #204 of 286 Restaurants in Davie
Reviewed February 18, 2016

In a rush and need a bite on the run on the way to somewhere else? Tacos, bean burritos, in and out in a jiffy.

Reviewed February 8, 2016

We call know about Taco Bell. Not the best food, not the healthiest but it's quick, cheap, and flavorful. This location is no different from any other.

Reviewed November 25, 2015

Well I just come in for a fast bite and the line was long the food was cold and nasty just like it was YR's a go at the time I was working for won in a State of OK so the food is just as bad I never go back and pay the kind of money it was just a bad thing to do on my part

Reviewed May 14, 2015

Compared to the next closest Taco Bell, this one is heaven! The are quick, whether eating in or in the drive through and they get your order right. The food is hot and good. Others in the area are not even in their league. Can be a bit congested in the general area because of the shopping center nearby, but once in, they are fast.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I love me some taco bell. Unfortunately the service at this location is very spotty. Both the expeditiousness and quality of food assembly leaves a lot to be desired. Seems that staff and management turns over constantly. I wish the service would be consistent so I wouldn't be so fearful every time I go here!