“Fast fast food”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #188 of 270 Restaurants in Davie
Reviewed 18 February 2016

In a rush and need a bite on the run on the way to somewhere else? Tacos, bean burritos, in and out in a jiffy.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

We call know about Taco Bell. Not the best food, not the healthiest but it's quick, cheap, and flavorful. This location is no different from any other.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

Well I just come in for a fast bite and the line was long the food was cold and nasty just like it was YR's a go at the time I was working for won in a State of OK so the food is just as bad I never go back and pay the kind of money it was just a bad thing to do on my part

Reviewed 14 May 2015

Compared to the next closest Taco Bell, this one is heaven! The are quick, whether eating in or in the drive through and they get your order right. The food is hot and good. Others in the area are not even in their league. Can be a bit congested in the general area because of the shopping center nearby, but once in, they are fast.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I love me some taco bell. Unfortunately the service at this location is very spotty. Both the expeditiousness and quality of food assembly leaves a lot to be desired. Seems that staff and management turns over constantly. I wish the service would be consistent so I wouldn't be so fearful every time I go here!