“Incredible”

Taco Rico Tex Mex Cafe
Ranked #110 of 265 Restaurants in Davie
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Delicious and fresh ! Tasty and abundant .
Friendly staff and extremely clean .
The fajitas were very tasty .
Will definitely be back

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Driving home from work I passed by and noticed the name and thought very cleaver name !
I stopped in since quesadillas are my favorite .
Boy was it RICO!!
Awesome atmosphere , young crowd , friendly staff .
The food fresh and served really nicely .
Very clean restaurant .
Will definitely be back perhaps next time for some RICO fajitas !

1  Thank Gisela H
Reviewed 22 October 2016

My son and I stopped in for a bite to eat after visiting Nova university, A man greeted us who I thought was the owner, it turned out he said he was the Marketing Manager (he told me his name but I didn't catch it). His welcome was much appreciated after a busy day and he reccommended a few dishes (we ordered the cheese enchiladas, which were delish). In thsession times of rude service, this guy was a breath of fresh air and made the experience first rate!

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch here today after church and I'm not sure how they are still in business. First of all this place is a copy cat of Zona Fresca. We were in the area and saw the restaurant from University Drive and decided to give it a try. Wow, what a mistake. First of all we walked in and all the tables were not clean. Then when we ordered, the girl that took our order seemed very annoyed. Then the food took forever to come out. And lastly when the food did finally come out the girl behind the counter kind of threw the plates on our table and had an attitude. I ordered the grilled steak burritto, which was mediocre at best. And my wife ordered the garden bowl. It was terrible and she could not even finish it. Do not go to this restaurant. The food is bad, the service is bad, and the place is a mess. We will never step foot in this restaurant again.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

The meal was a bit of a disappointment. The sauces were off the portions were not what I expected for the prices that I paid. The entire meal was off and the Tex-mex side of the equation was not present.