“Saw it on Food Network”

Terry's Key Lime Pies & Grmt
Ranked #7 of 15 Quick Bites in Davie
Reviewed February 9, 2018

Saw it on Food network and was in the area so I thought I would stop by. I am not a Key Lime Pie guy, but they are so much more. I went with the Oreo Cookie and the Chocolate Mousse and brought to a friends office. Awesome. I had to hold back as I did not want to eat too much and get a stomach ache.
Next family function, I shall drive down to Terry's for my gifts.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed October 14, 2017

They bake several types of pie here, though not all of them are available every day. I got a blueberry pie, which I'm working my way through. Very tasty. It'll take me three days to finish it off.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Terry makes the best pies. I have tried other flavors she makes but my taste goes to the Key Lime pies. They are so delicious. My second choice would be the coconut creme pie.The price of these pies are worth it.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Terry's Key Lime Pies and Gourmet is located with the Bob Roth's New River Groves. They have a number of different pies that are available, but they are really known for the Key Lime pie, which is out of this world. We could barely wait to get back to the house to open the pie. Absolutely delicious!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

The key lime and chocolate mousse pies are really good. The key lime is not too sweet, very creamy, has a strong lime flavor and a whipped cream topping. If you want a particular flavor, call in advance to make sure they have it before you go.

Date of visit: January 2017