“Awesome Barbecue in South Florida”
Review of One Last Cast BBQ - CLOSED

One Last Cast BBQ
Reviewed June 5, 2016

We hired One Last Cast BBQ to cater my daughter's graduation party. Mark and his crew did a phenomenal job! The food was excellent and their commitment to detail was amazing. They even went as far as bringing a large tray of macaroni and cheese to the event, which I didn't order (nor was I charged for) but he knew there would be several kids in attendance and knows that kids love mac-n-cheese. He was not wrong. Everybody, kids and adults alike enjoyed the Mac-n-cheese. The ribs, chicken and pulled pork were fantastic. All of their meets are real barbecue. Nothing parboiled and covered in sauce. Speaking of sauce, One Last Cast offers 3 kinds of bbq sauce that are delicious. For me, I love the Carolina barbecue sauce. The beans are the best baked beans I've ever eaten. Mark and his team made darn sure that there would not be any chance that we would run out of food. We had plenty to take home after the party and we will enjoy the leftovers for several days. Really good barbecue is not easy to find in South Florida. Until recently, in order to get my BBQ fix I had to drive up to Ft. Lauderdale to US1 and Davie Blvd. Now all I have to do is take a short trip up the road to One Last Cast at Flamingo Road Nursery.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Randy A

Reviewed May 22, 2016

Just a random road side pull in to an unbelievable garden center led me to this place and a little take home for later. It is DEEELLICIOUSS! and a first visit of many even though it's quite a drive from my home. Can't wait to go back!! Thank you!!

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank EatingisBelieving
Reviewed May 21, 2016

Very nice people and great food! Clean and right inside the nursery. We love BBQ and had no idea this place was there until we stumbled upon it by accident

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Lorrie A
Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

We eat here almost every weekend!! The ribs are incredible, sides are delicious, and the patio is dog friendly! Everything we have eaten here is great!

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Whit278
Reviewed April 25, 2016

I am not a BBQ fan probably because the bbq restaurants in my area have dried out, room temperature, small serving bbq. This place was recommended to me so I tried it out. Wow, BBQ isn't all bad, matter of fact it's pretty good. The brisket is great, the baby backs are meaty, juicy, and taste great. I'm a big eater and half the time I can't finish the entire meal and bring it back in a doggy bag. I'm amazed how good bbq can be after what I was used to. There is brisket, baby back rigs, hamburger, hot dogs, pulled pork, chicken, a baked potato loaded, and with pulled pork and all with side items.I took a friend there and he's gone back several times on his own. Try it out and I think you'll agree. It's on the grounds of the Flamingo Nursery when you look for it, on the south side towards the church. Btw, open Friday, Sat., Sunday only.

Date of visit: April 2016