4,733 results
All reviews self parking doc bales north tower across the street convention center amusement park ocean front valet service ocean center oceanfront room bike week spring break ceci boardwalk daytona scott conference
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2015

Loved the hotel and the view. Great hotel service and wonderful breakfast and dinner. The staff was wonderful and gave us a wonderful trip for business. Hilton is my home away from home. My only concern was the weather, I wish I could enjoy the beautiful view.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
DaytonaHilton, General Manager at Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2015

We’re thrilled to have you refer to Hilton as your home away from home. To know that you love the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort and that your experience here with us was great from the service to your meals has made our day. We’re sorry to hear the weather wasn’t the best during your stay and can only hope you’ll be back to enjoy our amazing views in nicer weather. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed February 8, 2015

Stayed there for 4-nights for a conference. Three of us shared a cabana room with wonderful view. Hotel is certainly beginning to show its age, but Atlantic Ocean sea breeze hits it 24/7 and Daytona is mobbed by race fans and spring breakers. Room we stayed in needs some general maintenance (rusty and gappy door frames, light bulb replacement) and ... oh my... pest treatment is called for. We killed many of the 'little-bitty' roaches and two monster ones. I live in Florida so I know how hard it is to keep bugs controlled, but.... It's time to spray! Upon checking out I went to get my car at self-parking lot and found that the exit arm was gone. I came back for my stuff and told the valet about it who said..."Oh yeah. No attendant so we took it down. So parking's free. But don't tell anyone." Ahh, what-say-you? The arm was there when I checked in on Thursday. And, I had just come from the desk where I had to pay for my parking. Free to whom? Beach-goers? Umm.....??? Also, wireless access is very iffy.

Room tip: Ask for rooms away from the board walk or you will hear the carnival all night long. Cabanas are expensive, but very nice.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort during your conference. We’re glad to hear you enjoyed the views and ocean breeze during your stay. Being a Florida resident you know bugs are normal in many hotels and establishments. Despite keeping a clean hotel and having an exterminator, they are part of the tropical ecosystem. Our rooms are in the process of being refreshed to offer our guests the best in accommodations and we hope you’ll return to experience our new updated look in the near future.

Reviewed February 8, 2015

Had an oceanfront room and the view was breathtaking. You could walk the Boardwalk or the beach for miles. The room was very comfortable. We were only spending one night while we were there for a birthday party, so having a "resort fee" added in addition to taxes and parking fees was a little much.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Our views of the Atlantic Ocean here at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort are amazing, we’re glad you enjoyed them along with the comfort of your accommodations. Watching the sunrise over the ocean is a view one never gets tired of here. Many amenities and discounts are included in our resort fee. We can only hope that you enjoyed your stay with us so much you’ll be back again in the future for a longer stay to experience all we have to offer, thank you.

Reviewed February 7, 2015

If you're looking for a great location with a wonderful view of Daytona Beach then this is the place. I have stayed at this location multiple times for business. The rooms have always been clean but some of them appear to be a little dated. The hotel is within walking distance to many nearby restaurants and all the food I've had within the hotel has been very good. The biggest downfall to the hotel is that you have to part across the street unless you utilize the valet service.

Room tip: If you don't want to see the mini amusement park from your window then choose a room in the North tower. View from oceanfront rooms are beautiful.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
DaytonaHilton, General Manager at Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2015

We appreciate you always returning to stay with us at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort when you are in town for business. We’re glad you enjoy our location with its magnificent views and that you always find our accommodations to be clean. Currently our guest rooms are being updated and refreshed to offer our guests the best stay possible. Thank you for your review, we look forward to your future stays.

Reviewed February 7, 2015

I researched all of the hotels in the area prior to booking and I was not disappointed. Upon check-in Marcus did an amazing job, going above and beyond in his selection of my room, his professionalism and customer service (always smiling). I had a beautiful room, quite, spacious and all of the amenities I could want. The room was clean and had a fabulous view of the ocean. I had the best massage ever by Kristie from the Spa ( great prices). She knew right where the sore muscles were located and by the time I left I felt like I had a new shoulder. I wish she was within driving distance because I would return to her. She is the best kept secret. There are a variety of restaurants to choose from and I did not have to leave the hotel in the evening. There is a deli where you can grab a quick breakfast in the morning. The two older ladies who work there in the morning seem miserable and I thought I was on an episode of Seinfeld "No soup for you". I do not think they enjoy their work. Check out had another irritable woman (India) who did not smile and hid her name tag refusing to tell me her name. Hmmmm. Overall I would return again as with the exception of a couple of people, the hotel was amazing. It is worth booking if in the area.

1  Thank FanofRome

Thank you for such a wonderful review of the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort, we’re so glad we met your expectations and that you would return to stay with us again. Your compliments to our staff by name are greatly appreciated although we would like to sincerely apologize if for some reason you did not feel as though everyone had that warm and welcoming approach we so wish our employees to portray. We do hope you’ll be returning again one day soon.