“Excellent Thai Food Made by Thai People”
Review of Siam Spice

Siam Spice
Ranked #33 of 434 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2016

We were in town for a 4-day gathering of over 400 people that all went to school at the International School of Bangkok, so my Brother and I decided to try Siam Spice one day for lunch. We had the Noodle Soup (kuey teow) the first day with a side of spring rolls, and it was amazing and PLENTY of food! We went back a second time two days later and had the Siam Spice Fried Rice (khao pad), Fried Wontons and another bowl of soup. The meal was spot on again, and after living in Thailand for several years, this will be our Thai restaurant in Daytona next time!

Reviewed August 8, 2016

Very nice place to each with very friendly staff. Special orders no problem they will prepare as requested. HOT just ask. No bell peppers no problem. Very nice inside and good location.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

my boyfriend and I chose this place because I've always wanted to try it. we are super satisfied and the food was absolutely amazing. definitely stop in here if you're in the area. it's worth it.

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed the Panama curry and pud see yu.

Nice waitress and large space.

Reasonable prices.
Was surprised it wasn't more crowded

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

I had the pumpkin curry, and my son had the kid's chow mein noodles with chicken. We also had steamed dumplings and Thai tea. Our food was made to order, it tasted delicious, and the service was excellent. We will definitely be back.