“Wonderful remodeling!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ocean Center

Ocean Center
Ranked #23 of 123 things to do in Daytona Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: The Daytona Beach Ocean Center is a multi-purpose facility, in Daytona Beach, Florida, USA. It was built in 1985 and expanded in 2009, doubling the facility's size, to 205,000 sq. ft. The expansion has elevated the facility to the fifth largest in Florida and into the second tier of convention facilities throughout the world.
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Wonderful remodeling!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

The interior design is amazing! It is a very nice venue to attend.

Oldsmar, Florida, USA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Jeff Dunham concert (show)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

The arena was a little slow getting in, but it emptied quite nicely. The parking was only $5 which is not bad and it was close to the arena! Great place - great food, too.

Visited February 2012
Casselberry, Florida
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Seats were horrible”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

Went to see Jeff Dunham (he was fantastic) as a present from my sister. We had no problem finding parking right outside and VERY close to the entrance (we were there about 90 minutes early). Inside was very pretty while we were waiting. Only had a small merchandise booth (I would definitely change that set up) and a couple of concessions. However, most of the concessions were behind locked doors, as were ALL of the bathrooms. Really bad planning, in my opinion.

No problem getting in or finding our seats - everything was well labeled. The seats, however, were horrendous. We were in the upper tier (great for watching the show), Section 203. I'm not a big person (5' 6"), but I felt crumpled in the seat. My poor husband (6' 6") was folded up like an umbrella, with his knees in his chest and pressing against the seats in front for the entire show. The seats themselves were uncomfortable after about 30 minutes (thank heaven for a 15-minute intermission so we could stand up).

The show itself was AWESOME!!!! They (fortunately) had a large screen behind Jeff so you could see everything happening on the stage. While we were off to the right of the stage and near the front, the view was still excellent.

Next time, though, I'll see if I can't get front row seats.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank breezanemom
Casselberry, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Tall people stay home.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

Attended a Jeff Dubham show here. Seats are tiny, and there is no legroom. If you are 6 feet tall or taller, expect misery.

1 Thank Matt_In_Fla
Lakeland, Florida
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Near the Boardwalk.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

The parking garage is expensive, but there are no other options. As with any entertainment/conference center, the food available is very expensive and poor quality. The restrooms were clean and a number were available. The seats in the arena were comfortable. In one of the other areas, we had regular chairs which were not good for long term seating. I would say this center is average compared to others I have been at.

Visited January 2012