All reviews front desk across the street kids eat free king suite special thanks clean hotel the general manager great place to stay spring break very nice stay bike week definitely stay here again the entire staff easy access to the beach beds were comfortable pool deck nice pool
Reviewed October 28, 2018

The hotel was very very clean and the staff were great. I have to give a special shout out to Danielle and Jazz, both were fantastic! Made checking in absolutely flawless. Upbeat and very friendly, they both were just great, can’t say enough about the front desk ladies, thank you!

1  Thank shipshe1
stuart b, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Dear Shipshe1,

Thank you for the review of my Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach.

I will be sure to recognize Danielle and Jazzy publicly at our next celebration.

Reviewed October 24, 2018

My wife and I wanted to book hotel accommodations on the beach for our 25th year anniversary and saw the good reviews posted for this hotel. There were no problems or discrepancies brought up to us while checking in and the room itself was nice. We were taken aback by the price of the breakfast buffet (nearly $25 for two) that didn't include eggs nor meat and this was over an hour and 15 minutes before it was due to shut down. Parking is very limited on the grounds but we were told that parking was available across the street of A1A which got quite busy at times and there was no crosswalk or lights installed. We shrugged off those issues as minor items but what floored us was a double room charge for our stay! We consented to prepayment for our stay when it was being booked but never saw a dual booking coming. We contacted our credit card company to help clear up this matter and dispute the extra charges. The charge was removed but the hotel fought right back to say that we knew we were getting charged the near $400 charge for the SECOND room because it was a preypaid agreement. What frustrates me is that I never got a second confirmation number. At least I could have and would have disputed things right then. No...we received only one and, as stated above, We were told NOTHING upon checking in which should strike anyone reading this as odd. Why would they not find our name in the database and inquire as to whether or not we had more family checking in under OUR names? We concluded that they had to have seen our names on two different rooms but chose not to inform us in an effort to collect to money at our expense. That is totally unethical and unfair as well as dishonest. You

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
stuart b, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Dear TLMuzik,

I greatly appreciate you taking time to share your dissatisfaction with your recent stay.

We want all our guests to have the best stay possible, where everything is in perfect order.
I am very displeased that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we are
working hard to ensure each visit is a comfortable and enjoyable experience for each of our value Guests.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest,
and want you know that your concerns are our concerns!

Please stay with us again soon, so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Came down to the beach for the week with my dad and his girlfriend. Marla made us feel welcome and like at home. The food, drinks, and service were fantastic! She was very attentive to us with a few other patrons there we never waited for anything. Will come back for sure!

Trip type: Travelled with family
stuart b, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Dear Etuck09,

I thank you for staying at my Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach Fl earlier this month. We appreciate the detailed review.

It is always great to hear how convenient our location to the ocean and beach.

I am extremely fortunate to have a fantastic team to work with. They are truly what makes this hotel great. I will be sure to recognize Marla publicly at Thursday employee luncheon.

Reviewed October 20, 2018

This hotel was very nice, and very clean! The room was a nice size and updated. The only negative I would say is that the beds were way too soft.

We decided to stay at the hotel for dinner, and the food was very good, and very reasonably priced! And our server, Beth, was THE BEST! She was very attentive, a lot of fun, and definitely aimed to please!

The pool was a nice, big size, with plenty of chairs.

All of the staff that we dealt with were very friendly.

We'd definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
stuart b, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Dear Carole R,

We appreciate the detailed review on our restaurant and on the room.

I am extremely fortunate to have a fantastic team to work with. They are truly what makes this hotel great. I will be sure to recognize Beth publicly at our next celebration this coming up Thursday.

Reviewed October 18, 2018

This hotel has a lovely lady called Marla who tends the bar. We were made very welcome having called in for pre-dinner drinks with appetisers; food was quickly served and the whole experience was very enjoyable. Thanks Marla.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
stuart b, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2018

Dear Peter F,

We thank you for staying at my Holiday Inn & Suites this month. We appreciate the review on our restaurant and lounge.

I am extremely fortunate to have a fantastic team to work with. They are truly what makes this hotel great. I will be sure to recognize Marla publicly at our next celebration next week on Thursday.