“Awesome Pho”

Pho Saigon Vietnamese Cuisine
Ranked #60 of 392 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed 7 April 2016

The food is fresh, tasty, and some if the best Pho I have eaten. Restaurant is typical for an Asian restaurant and is very clean. Overall very enjoyable.

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

I had been eating oriental food and been cooking it for sometime.
This place is amazing.
Excellent food, good service,nice atmosphere and inexpensive to boot.
Too bad we don't have similar place at home in Texas.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

We are very happy to find this great Vietnamese restaurant here in Daytona Beach. My husband loved the Pho, and the pork Bun was great, and a lot more than I am used to: I had to take some home! We also ordered on of their Buon Mi(?) sandwiches to go. If you like tea boba, they have that too.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

Amazing food and Dina our server was awesome. Great prices for authentic food. I had pho and a sandwich, my husband had Singapore mei fun. The best part was Chloe the little munchkin coming over and saying hello.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

We visited this restaurant on Valentine's Day, only because we arrived in town late and felt we would have trouble getting a reservation. This place had a fairly empty parking lot and 4 stars. It certainly lived up to its reputation. Friendly wait staff, great food, and a cultural atmosphere. We started with the fresh rolls and egg rolls. Both delicious, accompanied by tasty sauces. My husband ordered a large pho dish with mixed noodles, chicken, pork and shrimp. I ordered shrimp stir fried dish with crispy noodles. Both were delicious and beautifully presented.

Here is where the minus one star comes in. When I chose what I wanted, a shrimp stir fry, the waiter suggested crispy egg noodles. I had never had them that way and was then excited to try it. He came back to say the dish I ordered didn't come with those noodles. For two dollars more, I could get the dish that did come with with that option, but it had squid, fish ball, and crab. Ok, I decided it was worth it, but please leave out the squid. When my dish arrived, it had only shrimp (6 small ones) and no other fish for the higher price. Also, my husbands original choice was a dish with wontons. The waiter said sorry out of wontons. I saw other reviewers say this happened to them, all different times. Seems they are often out of wontons? But overall, I liked this place enough that I am wanting to go back before I leave next week.

1  Thank Suzanne S