“BEWARE!!!!!”

Ranked #96 of 103 Hotels in Daytona Beach
towanda
“BEWARE!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2011

This motel is hands down the filthiest, smelliest motel I have ever (attempted) to stay in. I reserved this motel room with the thoughts of not being able to get one once I got to Daytona. I paid for the room and once entering the room I was greeted by a extreamly musty foul odor. After "airing" it out for an hour I pulled back the sheets on the bed and the sheets were dirty and full of cigarette burn holes. Behind the nght stands by the bed was what i would concider garbage and other stuff. The bath tub looked like they have had mud wrestling in it and forgot to clean it or neglected to clean it. The celings were starting to fall apart and the carpet was quite nasty as well. I would not let my dog stay there!!!!! I asked for a refund and Iall I was told is NO REFUNDS!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank stonedus

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2010

I had a good time at this motel IT was during Bike week and there were over a million bikers there this year

Stayed March 2007, travelled with friends
Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2010

this is not a bad or great place..but it has never failed to provide the basics at a good price...it is not near the beach...it is a drive away from the beach..but it is on a bus line.

Nice enough people and hard working maid.

• Stayed March 2008, travelled solo
Westville,Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2009

This hotel is a great place to stay!!! Very friendly staff. Nice big pool the kids loved..We will stay there next year and recommend this hotel to all of our friends and family...

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
Dublin, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2007

This is among the worst of the places I have ever stayed.

The carpets were dirty and apparently hadn't been vacuumed in a while. The bedspreads were extremely stained and obviously hadn't been washed in quite a while. The sheets were stained and didn't smell clean like they usually do when they are washed in standard heavy duty commercial washers -- the door to the laundry room was open the next morning and all they had were a few standard home-style washing machines! The air conditioner (individual unit in each room) was too small for the room and couldn't adequately cool the room. There were bugs everywhere.

The final icing on the cake was that there was an apparent PROSTITUTE working out of the next room for several hours in the late afternoon. She was gone before nightfall and someone else rented the room for the night.

Avoid this place even if there are no rooms available anywhere else. It would be better to sleep in your car.

• Liked — beachfront
  • Disliked — filthy and their apparent willingness to rent to undesirables
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
2 Thank Ed M

Travellers are raving about these Daytona Beach hotels

MI
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2007

We made reservations online to stay here for spring break. When we arrived the place was a mess, we had long hair on our toilet and the shower had pubic hair in it! The bottom of our shower curtain also had pubic hair and the drain to the shower was clogged. We still stayed and then put the food that we brought along for the trip in a dresser drawer, a pack of cookies along with other food, we went for a ride and when we returned our cookies which had not been opened had been eaten out of by a mouse. We did however catch said mouse with a sticky trap put in the room by the hotel after we told them of the problems. We paid more a night then the other people that stayed there at the same time I guess we got up charged for our extra guest, the mouse. The management was pleasant to us however the owner was not at all, he acted like we were intruding on him. The next time I think I will take my chances and stay at a available hotel that I can see the room before I pay for it and realize I am staying in a dive.

Stayed April 2007
1 Thank randim2006
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2006

We stayed here for the Races because at the high price they were charging, we had no idea it was that bad until it was too late to find a room. The room stunk, literally, and the showers just dripped water. The wall air conditioner dripped water onto the floor all night. We would wake up with bugs crawling on us. This place is not fit for Human.

• Stayed July 2006