This motel is hands down the filthiest, smelliest motel I have ever (attempted) to stay in. I reserved this motel room with the thoughts of not being able to get one once I got to Daytona. I paid for the room and once entering the room I was greeted by a extreamly musty foul odor. After "airing" it out for an hour I pulled back the sheets on the bed and the sheets were dirty and full of cigarette burn holes. Behind the nght stands by the bed was what i would concider garbage and other stuff. The bath tub looked like they have had mud wrestling in it and forgot to clean it or neglected to clean it. The celings were starting to fall apart and the carpet was quite nasty as well. I would not let my dog stay there!!!!! I asked for a refund and Iall I was told is NO REFUNDS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Carpet Inn proudly offers 30 spaciously appointed guest rooms each complete with cable television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator and high-speed Internet access. Plenty of free parking for RVs and trucks, we also offer free morning coffee to kick start your day. After a long day site seeing or visiting the beach, make time for a dip in our sparkling pool, which is sure to please everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Red Carpet Inn Daytona Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Red Carpet Inn