Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center
US$108
HolidayInn.com
Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$107
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$91
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$137
US$119
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Cove Motel Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$85
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$67
BestWestern.com
US$109
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$103
Agoda.com
1,052 results
All reviewsocean frontfront deskindoor poolacross the streetparking garagestove topfull size fridgesmall kitchenfire pitnon smokingtwo queen bedsoceanfront roomeasy access to the beachbike weekspring breakbalconytubs
Reviewed April 3, 2012

The lobby was nice. Check in staff friendly and helpful... explained that my room could be accessed from the 4th floor of parking garage so I didn't have to come all the way back down. This was a plus! However, the set up of the room was strange. It was oceanfront suite. You walk in the back of the room from the hall to enter a bedroom. There is an ensuite bath in there. Ok, but sparse and plain. You see a hallway and go down and round a corner and down a long hallway and then you are in the kitchen. Then in front of that is another sitting room with a sofa that folds out into a small bed. (This sofa bed was broken and lopsided and wouldn't even push up against the wall evenly... a mess). The bathrooms were not very clean. A huge dead cockroach was in the hallway (i understand florida bugs, but obviously no one checked the room recently). Then the kitchen, wow, the cabinet doors were moldy. Then someone decided to PAINT OVER THE MOLD. Really? That is crazy, but I did get a photo of that and will try to get it off my camera to post it because that was unbelievable. There were a few hairs on one of the bedspreads so I opted to use the other bed only. It was a big room and had a nice view of ocean, but my sliding door opened up to a shared balcony... anyone could walk right up to my sliding door. This didn't seem safe and was actually creepy when at night you see someone walk right by and hang out for a few minutes looking over the balcony then they keep going. Kids did this alot... playing around the hotel, exploring.

My room did NOT look like the photos of the nicer rooms others have posted. So I guess I should have complained, but I arrived later in the day and only stayed one night. If you stay there, ask for a nicer room if you get the one I had.

Room Tip: check the room out before you accept it... you might want to move if it isn't nice. It seems like some rooms are more updated and clean than others. Get an oceanfront view... the beach is beautiful.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank ocalafergie
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Check in was so fast. Elevators were always available. Our room with balcony looked right over the Atlantic and 2 pools, which were a bit cool. Beds were very comfortable with great linens, kitchen fully supplied, 2 burner stove, although no oven, good shower water pressure and bathroom amenities. Our only complaint was that guests put towels on the pool lounges at 7:30am, and the lounges sat empty almost all day long. Luckily we had our own beach chairs and sat on the beach watching the parade of cars/trucks driving by and watching the ocean tides come and go. If you didn't have your own beach chairs, you could rent 2 lounges with an umbrella and table.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bkbatson
Mike K, General Manager at Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit with us. We are now implementing plan to eliminate the early morning "reserving" of the pool lounge chairs. Thank you for your patronage and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

My fiancee and I booked through expedia and was a tad apprehensive as to what we might get, especially after I called, en route to the hotel with an emergency and needed my doctor to call in a prescription. I asked the hotel representative for the physical address, and or the phone number to the Walgreens directly across the street from the hotel. She was totally unable to provide me with this info. She put me on hold, then I could hear her sarcastically asking someone if they knew the number, then she said she did not have the phone number, I asked did she have a phonebook, she did not.

However, upon arrival. To our surprise, we were pleasantly delighted. Mike checked us in and was courteous and professional. Our room was an ocean view, beautiful view. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. We had a kitchenette with a full refrigerator stove top and microwave that was a nice extra. The male bartender was great! pools were very clean. Overall, we had a really great time, however, there were some cons.

A large group rented about 3 rooms and kept their doors opened most of the time. They had several kids running in and out the rooms. There were older kids as well playing frisbee in the hall. This group or perhaps another was very loud and noisy, late night. They were screaming and yelling. I called the front desk twice, the last call was at 1:00 am, after I was awaken out of my sleep by several people yelling where they were from. The 2nd night was 100% better. I am not sure if that was because the group(s) left or were spoken to.
If they can get a handle on some of the unruly guests and more staff this would be an excellent place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pamyg1
Reviewed March 24, 2012

BEACH FRONT! Ocean view, multiple pools or another 80 steps puts you in the surf. Older property, but well maintained. Professional, friendly staff. The room was clean, good quality linens, well stocked bath. The room was also equipped with a clean kitchenette. But since we saved $350 to $500 over what we would have paid 6-10 blocks away, we spent it playing around the boardwalk and dining. Sometimes we drove and other times we walked toward "the evening life" until we caught a trolley. Meet several other guests who were equally pleased with the value and conveniences. A good mix of varied age groups from spring breakers to families with children.

Room Tip: Ask for beach towels at front desk and save packing your own. WiFi is free and has multiple access points for good reception across the property.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank PCee_12
Reviewed March 22, 2012

We had an ocean front suite. The bed room and kitchen/living area were separate. Very nice when someone wants to sleep and others are awake. The balcony overlooking the ocean is key for any Florida vacation. This private balcony was perfect. It is also easy walking distance from a nice selection of restaurants for the evening. Walgreens and a grocery store are just across Atlantic avenue, so we could stock up our fridge with drinks and snacks. We could enjoy the beach from the balcony, or go down to the pool and ocean. It was really everything I was looking for. We could really enjoy ourselves and just relax.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor and noise in the room was not an issue. I really enjoyed having the suite with the kitchenette and private balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TwoBlackCatsInMass
Mike K, General Manager at Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2012

Thank you... We look forward to seeing you again soon