“Comfortable”
other travellers have booked this property
The Bedroom The Bedroom
Beach
Sauna
Work out room
Oceanfront restaurant&bar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TashiaE5
“Comfortable”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

My daughter & I enjoyed our stay. It felt as if it was home. Everything was provided for us. Beach towels , chairs n Even soap n shampoo. The fridge had water n there was coffee. The view I was so impressed with. The 1 morning we even watched the dolphins from balcony as she was to tired go downstairs. The resort itself was nice. It Was 3 days before we even went to do anything. Busy with pools, beach, they had Karoke n a movie 1 night. The restaurant there is reasonable. The beach is part of the quiet end where not alot of other hotels were close to make it loud & crowded. Then after a day night to go back to nice comfy room made it all the better. The owners are very nice. Our tv went out 1 night n he was there immediately after I called the next day. I also wasn't flying out till 5pm.& they were nice enough to extend our check out until 2. I will be returning to this location next year. You will not be disappointed.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Hal L
“I couldn't ask for more”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Our hosts met us at the door and showed us around the property. It was my first time in a "Studio" apartment and I had concerns that it would be too small for my wife's luggage but it was very adequate and efficient for the two of us. The entire property was very clean. Our six night stay evolved into a eleven night stay due to an unforeseen incident and our hosts were very accommodating to us. We had a view of the beach from our balcony and direct beach access from the hotel lobby. There was a nice restaurant and tiki bar next to the pool so if you didn't want to drive to a restaurant.. you didn't need to. The next time I travel to Florida I'll definitely try to hook up with this property.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Direct beach access from the lobby.
Liked least: The mattress
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing