All reviews marriott properties front desk two bedroom suite full kitchen breakfast each morning breakfast area embry riddle volusia mall living area ice maker free breakfast common areas fitness center enjoyed my stay home away from home awesome stay pool and hot tub
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Expedited check-in. Very professional front desk staff - Latoya was a gem to work with! Happy hour offerings are average - but they’re included in the cost of room. Amenities are standard Marriott. Breakfast is what you would expect at this mid-priced chain, enough to get you out the door and on the road without being hungry.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sandra W, General Manager at Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway Airport. We appreciate your feedback and I will definitely share your comments with Latoya and the entire hotel team. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Daytona Beach area

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

It was a home away from home. Most friendly and helpful staff. With breakfast() included it allowed for maximizing the day with activities. The shuttle service (within a range) took us to places and with just a call brought us back. Picking us from one point and dropping us at another was more than we expected. The rate per day wouldn't empty your pocket. The room was suitable and cozy. The entire ambience was refreshing. Seeing it in real was much better than the pictures online.
Residence Inn is the place to go!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sandra W, General Manager at Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway Airport. It is our aspiration to make each stay a memorable one for all of our guests. I will share your feedback with the team and we look forward to hosting your next stay when in the area.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

We booked a two bedroom unit with full kitchen and living room and the rate was not cheap. They had to move us from one suite on the second floor to another suite on the third floor as the ice maker was making a pitched sound that would not stop. I opted to sleep on the pull out couch in the living room as the king and queen beds in both of the bedrooms felt like you were being swallowed up in a black hole. The mattresses are obviously way past their use and sink down immediately. The dishwasher did not work and maintenance came twice to fix it to no avail. When we ran out of toilet paper one morning they seemed to have had a shortage as they could not give us any until later in the afternoon! I was expecting a FEDEX package and went to the front desk as I saw it had been delivered and signed for. It took THREE VISITS to the reception until they finally found it! The area behind the front desk was in total disarray and there was packages, files, food and drink containers and paper everywhere! I just wonder how they run a hotel efficiently in that mayhem.

The suite was ‘tired’ and needs refurbishing. TV is old. Kitchen cabinets and appliances are maybe from the 80’s/90’s. Towels are thin from use.

I will book an Airbnb next time I go to Daytona Beach. It’s a pity as they have no other hotels with two bedroom suites in the area, as far as I could see.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sandra W, General Manager at Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Good Day,

First I would like to apologize for your experience during your stay with us. This is not our expectation of guest service nor is it of Marriott. I have reviewed the issues you experienced with key associates and leadership to ensure we address all of your concerns with our team and address areas of improvement and communication. It is our aspiration all of our guests have an enjoyable stay and we fell short of this expectation for you. If you would be so kind as to contact the hotel and ask specifically for the manager on duty; we would like to gain a little more clarity on a couple of the issues outlined in your review.

Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I experienced another wonderful holiday at this Residence Inn.
We have been coming to this hotel for 7 consecutive years. It is the people that work at this hotel that truly make it a home away from home. Marietta the manager goes the extra mile every day to ensure that each guest enjoys the best vacation possible. Edwin, Samantha and Francine also make it there top priority to make sure all hotel guests are treated as family. The breakfast is great as is the socials offered 3 nights a week. Keep UP the great work guys....we will be returning soon for another fantastic vacation.
Mike and Carolyn Florio
Brampton Ontario Canada.
Ps PLEASE return tobyoyr policy of supplying free daily newspapers.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sandra W, General Manager at Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Daytona Beach Airport Speedway! We appreciate your loyalty and for taking the time to share you experience with us. I will share your review with each associate mentioned to include the entire hotel team. We look forward to seeing you on your next vacation to Daytona Beach.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

I stayed 2 nights at this property. I was welcomed with a generous bag of snacks, water (as I mentioned in my previous reviews, giving me bottle of water is a great start) and a handwritten welcome note from front desk Latoya Perry (Thumbs up, very thoughtful). Being a Gold Marriott reward member, I would assume I would receive a welcome "goodie bag" at all properties. Unfortunately, not all Marriott properties are paying attention to this detail (welcome kit). Hotel, room, pool area, breakfast area - all clean and with good service. It is a no surprise property, sure good stay.
Suggestion: fruit options for breakfast - need improvement !!

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Monica20Lee
Sandra W, General Manager at Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway Airport. We value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I will definitely share your comments with Latoya and the rest of the team. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area. We will also take a look at more fruit options.