See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Folks,

I am writing in reply to your request for my evaluation of my recent motel stay. My summary is:

it is an overpriced dump!!
When I agreed to pay $399 for 3 nights, I expected some help from the staff, but I was mistaken.

1. The room was not cleaned, nor the bed made on Friday or Saturday morning, of course I checked out on Sunday, so no cleaning was expected then.
2. The curtain on the window facing the parking lot did not cover the window completely, anyone walking down the porch could see in my room.
3. On Friday morning, I had one dead cockroach, and one live one. On Saturday morning I had two dead ones, on Sunday, I had 3 dead ones, These were not cleaned up.
4. The towels were threadbare. I had to use the same towels all 3 days.
5. The commode tank was set to not draw enough water, the result was that I had to reach into the tank, and hold down the water control in order to get enough water in the tank to adequately flush.
6. I had expected paper cups and Kleenex. I was sorely disappointment. There were none.

I will certainly not stay here again.

Room tip: Do not stay here
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

I've stayed in some dumps but this is bad even by my standards. The crack ho is outside early evening. Later the drug dealers hang out on the stairs. Meth heads during the day. Room is filthy-shower drain looks like a furball. Avoid this place unless you have a CWP and a hazmat suit.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 4, 2017

Well we went to Daytona spur of the moment expecting to find a decent hotel after the Spring Break rush. When we arrived no one had vacancies and we were forced to stay the this hotel for $120 a night!!! Ridiculous considering it wasn't a good location and the hotel was not clean. The towels were not clean, no toilet paper. Beds VERY uncomfortable. Never again.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank MaryNicoleS
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

I hope you take the 24,000 you just got for helping out the city and improve your property. At least get rid of the pests and fix the ac's. This is Florida. Even the homeless deserve some relief from the elements.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 9, 2016

Imagine no deadbolt or chain lock, no hand towels, no spare toilet paper, curtains that did not completely cover the windows, not enough electric outlets to plug in two cell phones. We slept in our clothes! Between the train, the highway noise, and the neighbors arguing, we didn't get much sleep. It was old and sorely in need of maintenance. The carpet was stained and in bad need of a thorough shampooing. The hotel manager was barefoot and in a room with three locks. This should have been my first clue. The only positive is that we stayed only one night and were able to get our money back for the rest of the week. I guess if it seems too good to be true (price), it is. We went further south and found a great hotel. What a way to start out your 45th anniversary holiday!

Room tip: I do not believe there are any good rooms.
Date of stay: March 2016