We stayed here three nights while in town for a wedding shower. It was very quiet. We were on the top floor overlooking the ocean. The staff was friendly and the breakfast buffet was well stocked. Parking is a little tight and you may have to park across the street if you get in late. However, it is free. We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy scenic, breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean while relaxing at the newly renovated Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront, completed January of 2016. Featuring 110 guest rooms that are equipped with a microwave, mini - fridge, 37" flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi. At Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront, all guests will enjoy our Free Hot Breakfast, JumpStart fitness center, along with the Oceanfront Pool & Spa area. We are located only minutes from Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Lagoon Water Park, Oceanwalk Shoppes & Amusements and many other local Daytona Beach attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hampton Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Hampton Inn