See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The room was older and could use upgrades. It was clean except for the dust on the bed posts. The bathrooms were partially upgraded with new wall tiles and floor tiles but had old green tile on the walls and black and white soap dishes and towel racks which did not go with anything. The cleaning lady "Brenda" was very personable. It was very convenient to everything and for the price it was acceptable.

Room Tip: Mostly old and fairly clean. Don't expect the Ritz just a bed and bath. They do not even have aan ice machine.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

First off, the hotel isn't the Hilton.
For a pet friendly hotel/motel with very inexpensive rates, it was just fine.
I needed an affordable overnight stay. I had been on the road for 10 hours, and my puppy was getting restless, and I needed a break.
I would not spend a week here, but it was comfortable for a short stay

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I am not even sure where to begin. We recently booked this motel through Booking.com. We were going to spend 4 nights at Daytona Beach with our 3 year old for a end of summer get away. It began when we checked in. The second you open the door to the office the odor overwhelms you. A completed communication barrier with the girl at the front desk not to mention absolutely the rudiest human being I have ever encountered. We paid in cash and recieved NO reciept of payment. Beach front, yea right, we had an incredible view of the asphalt parking lot. No rooms are actually ocean front. We entered our room to a huge screw or bolt sticking out of the side of the door (really safe with the 3 year old). The odor in the room was sickening. The tile floor was absolutely filthyOur daughters feet were black after walking around for about 5 minutes on it. My husband killed what looked like a huge flying spider in the bathroom. The electrical outlets either did not work or were visually falling out of the wall (again real safe for a 3 year old). The pool was filthy, full of sand. I tried to give our 3 year old a bath and there was no stopper for the bathtub, so we had to stuff 1 of the 2 washcloths they gave us in the bathtub in order to bath her. We were provided 2 small (almost like hand size) towel and 2 washclothes. As I dried our daughter off she had at least 7-10 long black hairs on her body. That was it. I contacted Booking.com explained our situation. She contacted Mike Patel the owner and we were told to meet him at the front office and he would give us a FULL refund for the 4 nights we had already paid for (with NO receipt they provided us). On Tuesday night at 9:45 pm, we did as we were told and he told us the money was locked up for the night and to come back tomorrow at 10 am. This went on for 4 days, we returned 8 different times to speak with Mike Patel and everytime we did the person at the desk rudely told us "He is not here." Imagine going to this place 8 different times during what was suppose to be a vacation.
Once we arrived home, I again contacted Booking.com advised them of the situation. They again contacted Mr. Patel and put me in contact with him one to one. (Because Mr. Patel did not want me to file a formal complaint with Booking.com) He advised me I would recieve a refund in the mail by a check. As I guessed, we only recieved a refund for 3 nights, not for 4 nights as he had advised Booking.com.
This was an absolute joke. Please, take my advise do not waste your hard earned money and time and go through what our family went through. I have seen better kept and much cleaner dog pounds.

Room Tip: Don not choose this place!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Tyra K
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Was in town for an event and found this hotel within 5 miles of my destination. It's inland, not on the main drag, surrounded by other older hotels. It is a single-story, older hotel. No restaurant on site. Exterior not much to look at. Large grassy area in center of parking lot was probably once home to a swimming pool. Could use some sprucing up (weeds, old wooden chairs outside rooms). Inside surprisingly clean. My room had a king-sized bed with a loveseat sleeper. There was a desk & chair, microwave, and refrigerator. The fridge was not cold enough (condensation inside) so I had to drop temp and wait for my soda to chill. No ice bucket & no ice machine in site although I did notice a soda vending machine across the way. The closet had a luggage rack. There were NO hangers provided, just a hook on the door to hang your jacket. The bathroom was small with no counter space. No shampoo provided. Not sure if this was an oversight. Manager provided a sample when I requested it. The tv was older, 19"? The power button was broken but worked via remote. There was a good selection of channels although reception was just OK depending on channel. Quiet enough, did not hear neighbors talking, tv, or shower...just a brief period of someone crashing into furniture. Some traffic sounds but dulled by the hum of the A/C and my white noise machine. No frills, but a comfortable night's sleep if you're not planning your stay around the beach.

Room Tip: Watch your step. There's a drop going in & out of rooms & office.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Not luxurious, but very clean and comfortable. I had one small problem with a lamp that was fixed immediately. The woman at the front desk was extremely helpful when I checked in. Would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business