American Inn of Daytona
US$133
US$119
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$114
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$129
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$111
US$139
Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$95
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$109
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$111
Nautilus Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
Daytona Beach Regency(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$374
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

I cannot believe this place is even open still. Mold in bathrooms, room wasn't cleaned, towels had black stains all over them. Took money off my card way before checking in for over the amount I was suppose to pay. I had to clean the room myself. Dust was thick in the room to. Fridge was dirty bathroom was dirty floors had sand and seashells on them. Housekeeper was nice but owner wasn't. Nor was she helpful or apologetic. Now fighting to get my money back which takes to long of a process. Website states newly remodeled but it's NOT! SAVE YOUR MONEY STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE. THE MOLD MADE US SICK!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

The so called owner is VERY Mean N Nasty as well as the owners daughter during Thanksgiving weekend...My employer spends $1000 of dollars wkly for workers she's a Theif!!! Tryin to find better place She treats everyone meanful I will give 1 Star for the young blonde lady who was very helpful she came out after 8pm to show us how to use TV remote & Door Key my wife had it backwards so she couldnt get back in housekeeper was very pleasant & sweet to all of us my wife came on the trip with us this last time & Stated she was disappointed with the mold in bath rooms smells like sewage I would never recommend this place not even to my worst enemy they need to update rooms spend $$$ to make $$$ need new clean towels & sheets Coffee Pots etc...And I suggest send your Mgr. to Customer Service Courses...Great business is by word of mouth but you wont get good ppl with this Nasty woman running the place...Good Luck we'll stay across the street next mth @ Super 8 Hopefully it'll improve in 2017 Thank You...Ronald K. S

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Ohiogirl69
Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

I drove down from Danville, Ky on Friday the 18th, drove 11.5 hrs and was kinda on a budget. Wanted a cheap but still decent place. I HAVE stayed at another Americas Best Value Inn at Sikeston, Mo and the place was great. But this place in Daytona on S Ridgewood Ave SUCKED !! At first glance the room looks ok, however, there was only 1 roll of toilet paper and it was just about out, luckily I actually brought 2 rolls with me. The bathroom was not very clean. I could get the tv on but that was it, couldn't watch any tv, cable didn't work. The AC unit made a whistling sound, so I either had to listen to it or sleep in a hot room. And I guess you have to ASK for the WiFi Password, I didn't bother with it, was already to damn tired and aggravated . This place sits on a main road so you here ALL the traffic going by. I'm going back down in that area in a few months but will pay more money for a nicer, cleaner, quiet place to stay.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 12, 2016

the place is dirty. Owner is nasty. Don"t book here. Picture are not what you get. Holes in walls. Mold on bed. Horrible. Would not let my dog stay there. Don't use hotel.com. no paperwork back. mattress outside.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank reneem2520
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful customer service. The owner is awesome ! Rooms are clean. Stayed here with my wife for four days and we are happy. Everything was perfect ! Price is great. We are glad we found this motel.
Thank you so much !