All reviewscomfort innbreakfast roomfifth floorocean sideoceanfront roomwould stay here againeasy access to the beachnice roomspring breakpool areaking bedcleaning staffan older hotelbeach frontbike weekbwbalcony
Reviewed September 30, 2017

Me, my husband, and my mother stayed here Sept 2017. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The room was large and beds were comfortable. We had an ocean front room and enjoyed watching the ocean, the sunrise, and people on the beach. The breakfast was good. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: the ocean front rooms on second floor and above offer great views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Leah K, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

We thank you for tasking the time to review our hotel. We hope that when you return to Daytona Beach for a visit you choose to stay with us again at the Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

A hotel on the beach, we had a seaview room where you can watch the sun come op from over the atlantic. Breakfast was simple but good. Shops and restaurants within 10min walk.
Get out of the hotel onto the beach!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Leah K, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Thank you for your feedback we agree the sunrise is a great way to start the day. Wee are happy you got to share our little part of the beach. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

I've never visited a hotel and be made to feel so unwelcome. I know check in was at 4pm but after a long drive I arrived after 12 noon. The young girl on reception was rude. I would be talking to her and mid sentence she would answer the phone, then someone else came to reception and she helped them - meanwhile I'm standing there like an idiot. She wouldn't let me check in til 4pm so I just say at the pool.

The hotel was not at full capacity at the time and when I got checked in I was shocked she gave me a disabled room - what if that room was needed for other guests that might book. Baffled!!

The room was nice and the only thing I could suggest would be to rearrange the room. The air con unit was right next to the bed so it was blasting in your face when you were trying to sleep.

The pool area was really nice. Plenty of loungers. The location on beach was perfect.

Included in the price was a breakfast. This was a nice touch and was really nice. The lady who worked there was lovely.

The cleaning staff were nice. Went out their way to thank us for their tip.

Free parking at the hotel.

This was my first visit to Daytona beach and it's not what I expected. The area seems run down and not much to do (within walking distance to the hotel) compared to other beach resorts I've visited. There is a liquor store across the road which is good. We are at a restaurant called starlight diner. Food was cold and would not recommend. On out second night we ended up getting a pizza (which was expensive).

On checking out it was an older lady on reception and she was brilliant.

Would recommend this hotel but the reception need training on people skills.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Leah K, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

I'm so sorry to read in your review that we didn't make a good first impression upon arrival. But I'm glad to hear you received a better reception from our team members during your stay and upon check out. We hope to see you again. Thank you for your feedback much appreciated.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

location was everything. anything u want to eat within walking distance. liquor store across the street! bed and pillows supper comfy. Long pieces of hair was in the shower and the shower clogged in the morning

Room Tip: 2nd floor good
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Leah K, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

I would like to apologize for the issues you had in your room,. I'm so sorry we didn't meet your expectations.

Geneal Manager

Reviewed September 18, 2017

I absolutely loved that it was on the beach!! Didn't get to use the pool. We got the king suite and it was nice. We walked everywhere. LOTS of stores along the way. Joe's Crab Shack is close. A little futher down the beach is an awesome beach front bar/restaurant called Ocean Deck's....TRY IT!!! We ate there every day.
Only a couple bad notes. Room service took a while to bring us extra towels that we requested on our last morning. Also, the man cleaning the sand away from the shower at the entrance to the beach wouldn't quit spraying for us to walk past on the way up the stairs from the beach so we got pelted with sand water. Not pleasant.
I would recommend despite these things :)

Stayed: May 2017
Leah K, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

I thank you or your comments, I'm sorry you had a problem with the houseman. I will defiently bring this to his attention so it doesn't happen to another guest in the future. I hope you will come back and see us again when you return to Daytona Beach.