Valet and restaurant staff walks around showing off their tats and piercings, felt like I am at a tattoo shop, can they cover it up while at work? would look much more professional. they don't know how to pay attention to their guest, I was waiting for my car at the valet and this guy was on his cell phone texting.Everytime I come by the concierge desk, they are gone. . It was frustrating. There were dirty dishes at my door step, I didn't ever order room service. Does management not see all these. Its a shame how they run business at this beautiful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning new Oceanfront resort with incredible views, beach access and Ocean-side dining. Just 33 footsteps from the pristine Deerfield Beach. This 8-story hotel is conveniently located 5 minutes from Boca Raton, 25 minutes from Fort Lauderdale, 40 minutes from Palm Beach and 1 hour from Miami. Within easy walking distance to shops, restaurants and nightlife, the resort features include: Oceanfront guestrooms and Deluxe Suites with awe-inspiring views of the Atlantic, outdoor pool and Jacuzzi with Ocean views, fitness center, on-site bar and grill, banquet facilities, complimentary WIFI and wired Internet. Unbeatable hospitality makes this a perfect romantic, family or social event destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Howard Johnson Deerfield Beach
- Deerfield Beach Howard Johnson