“Great service, good food!”
Review of DeLand Fish House

DeLand Fish House
Ranked #15 of 193 Restaurants in DeLand
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Service was fast, friendly and efficient. (Thank you Nicole, you're a peach!) The food came out incredibly fast and was hot, fresh and delicious. My husband had some fish dish which he found satisfactory. (I think his green beans were of the canned variety) but everything else was very good. I had the shrimp boil. Huge portion...enough for the next day. A good place to stop for your seafood fix.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere was casual and easy to carry on a conversation. The food was good and the portions good size. The menu was varied with lots of choices. We will be back.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

A nice seafood place right in DeLand. We had great service and tasty food. My wife and I each had the grouper lunch. She had hers blackened and I went with grilled, it came with 1 side, we both had the slaw, and they throw in hush puppies. They had nice looking homemade cakes, but we didn't try those.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Excellent for family and friends cozy place service is great! Everything is FRESH! Price is right too!

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in Deland for lunch on the way to DeLeon Springs. We both enjoyed the fish and chips. Good atmosphere, very fast and friendly service. The hush puppies were delicious. Highly recommend.this place

Been to DeLand Fish House? Share your experiences!