“Ok, but... ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Went to the fish house with my cousin and other family members. My cousin's chowder did not taste like chowder, but like four and milk, not finished cooking. Manager said he treated it and it was fine. Later I heard him all the staff if any has treated it.. Obviously her didn't. Still charged her four soup and salad, though he took the soup.. Humph... Then kept seeing him take things of the salad Barr and eating them, Dionne bare handed..
My seafood tasted good, as well as my mother's, just can't believe the manager didn't comp her meal out at least charge her less. Will never go back and if manager picks at the food, not sure if odd ever get the salad bar. As we left, he had some inn his hands..

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Service was fast, friendly and efficient. (Thank you Nicole, you're a peach!) The food came out incredibly fast and was hot, fresh and delicious. My husband had some fish dish which he found satisfactory. (I think his green beans were of the canned variety) but everything else was very good. I had the shrimp boil. Huge portion...enough for the next day. A good place to stop for your seafood fix.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere was casual and easy to carry on a conversation. The food was good and the portions good size. The menu was varied with lots of choices. We will be back.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

A nice seafood place right in DeLand. We had great service and tasty food. My wife and I each had the grouper lunch. She had hers blackened and I went with grilled, it came with 1 side, we both had the slaw, and they throw in hush puppies. They had nice looking homemade cakes, but we didn't try those.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Excellent for family and friends cozy place service is great! Everything is FRESH! Price is right too!

Been to DeLand Fish House? Share your experiences!